Borderlands 2 to get a Season Pass for DLC
2K Games has revealed a Season Pass offer for the downloadable content for Borderlands 2.
Gearbox has four packs of downloadable content planned for Borderlands 2 which will all add every bit as much to the game as the five bundles did for the original and all four of them will be available by June 2013.
The Season Pass will offer all four packs for 29.99 USD on PS3 and PC or 2400 MS Points on Xbox 360 which will save around 25 percent as the packs will sell individually for 9.99 USD and PC and 800 MS Points in 360.
Borderlands 2 itself is out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 21st.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3