Borderlands 2 to get a Season Pass for DLC
2K Games has revealed a Season Pass offer for the downloadable content for Borderlands 2.
Gearbox has four packs of downloadable content planned for Borderlands 2 which will all add every bit as much to the game as the five bundles did for the original and all four of them will be available by June 2013.
The Season Pass will offer all four packs for 29.99 USD on PS3 and PC or 2400 MS Points on Xbox 360 which will save around 25 percent as the packs will sell individually for 9.99 USD and PC and 800 MS Points in 360.
Borderlands 2 itself is out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 21st.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May