Gears Of War: Judgment Free-For-All multiplayer mode explained
Microsoft has revealed new details about one of the new multiplayer modes to be included in Gears Of War: Judgment.
Free-For-All mode will for the first time pit COG soldier against COG soldier in what they are billing as a "test of wits and will."
They also revealed two multiplayer maps for the Free-For-All mode which are Gondola, set in the Coastal Villa Apartments in an exclusive area of Halvo near the Agora foothills, and Library, a map set in the Alexiy Desipich Memorial Library named after the father and creator of the Austere Canon which forms the basis of the Coalition of Ordered Governments.
Gears Of War: Judgment is due out on the Xbox 360 next March.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons