Gears Of War: Judgment Free-For-All multiplayer mode explained
Microsoft has revealed new details about one of the new multiplayer modes to be included in Gears Of War: Judgment.
Free-For-All mode will for the first time pit COG soldier against COG soldier in what they are billing as a "test of wits and will."
They also revealed two multiplayer maps for the Free-For-All mode which are Gondola, set in the Coastal Villa Apartments in an exclusive area of Halvo near the Agora foothills, and Library, a map set in the Alexiy Desipich Memorial Library named after the father and creator of the Austere Canon which forms the basis of the Coalition of Ordered Governments.
Gears Of War: Judgment is due out on the Xbox 360 next March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3