Gears Of War: Judgment Free-For-All multiplayer mode explained
Microsoft has revealed new details about one of the new multiplayer modes to be included in Gears Of War: Judgment.
Free-For-All mode will for the first time pit COG soldier against COG soldier in what they are billing as a "test of wits and will."
They also revealed two multiplayer maps for the Free-For-All mode which are Gondola, set in the Coastal Villa Apartments in an exclusive area of Halvo near the Agora foothills, and Library, a map set in the Alexiy Desipich Memorial Library named after the father and creator of the Austere Canon which forms the basis of the Coalition of Ordered Governments.
Gears Of War: Judgment is due out on the Xbox 360 next March.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone