Gears Of War: Judgment Free-For-All multiplayer mode explained
Microsoft has revealed new details about one of the new multiplayer modes to be included in Gears Of War: Judgment.
Free-For-All mode will for the first time pit COG soldier against COG soldier in what they are billing as a "test of wits and will."
They also revealed two multiplayer maps for the Free-For-All mode which are Gondola, set in the Coastal Villa Apartments in an exclusive area of Halvo near the Agora foothills, and Library, a map set in the Alexiy Desipich Memorial Library named after the father and creator of the Austere Canon which forms the basis of the Coalition of Ordered Governments.
Gears Of War: Judgment is due out on the Xbox 360 next March.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer