Gears Of War: Judgment Free-For-All multiplayer mode explained
Microsoft has revealed new details about one of the new multiplayer modes to be included in Gears Of War: Judgment.
Free-For-All mode will for the first time pit COG soldier against COG soldier in what they are billing as a "test of wits and will."
They also revealed two multiplayer maps for the Free-For-All mode which are Gondola, set in the Coastal Villa Apartments in an exclusive area of Halvo near the Agora foothills, and Library, a map set in the Alexiy Desipich Memorial Library named after the father and creator of the Austere Canon which forms the basis of the Coalition of Ordered Governments.
Gears Of War: Judgment is due out on the Xbox 360 next March.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year