BioWare dates Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3
BioWare has revealed a release date for the next pack of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Leviathan sends Shepard and the crew of the Normandy on a search for a theory which could help turn the tide of war against the Reapers.
Mike Gamble producer on Mass Effect 3 said, "With Mass Effect 3 DLC, we really want to focus on providing players with new experiences that are unique and special. With Leviathan, we wanted to give our fans the chance to really explore, discover and learn more about the universe they love."
The Leviathan DLC will hit Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America on August the 28th and Europe on August the 29th for 800 MS Points or 9.99 USD.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year