BioWare dates Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3
BioWare has revealed a release date for the next pack of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Leviathan sends Shepard and the crew of the Normandy on a search for a theory which could help turn the tide of war against the Reapers.
Mike Gamble producer on Mass Effect 3 said, "With Mass Effect 3 DLC, we really want to focus on providing players with new experiences that are unique and special. With Leviathan, we wanted to give our fans the chance to really explore, discover and learn more about the universe they love."
The Leviathan DLC will hit Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America on August the 28th and Europe on August the 29th for 800 MS Points or 9.99 USD.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer