BioWare dates Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3
BioWare has revealed a release date for the next pack of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Leviathan sends Shepard and the crew of the Normandy on a search for a theory which could help turn the tide of war against the Reapers.
Mike Gamble producer on Mass Effect 3 said, "With Mass Effect 3 DLC, we really want to focus on providing players with new experiences that are unique and special. With Leviathan, we wanted to give our fans the chance to really explore, discover and learn more about the universe they love."
The Leviathan DLC will hit Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America on August the 28th and Europe on August the 29th for 800 MS Points or 9.99 USD.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch