BioWare dates Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3
BioWare has revealed a release date for the next pack of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Leviathan sends Shepard and the crew of the Normandy on a search for a theory which could help turn the tide of war against the Reapers.
Mike Gamble producer on Mass Effect 3 said, "With Mass Effect 3 DLC, we really want to focus on providing players with new experiences that are unique and special. With Leviathan, we wanted to give our fans the chance to really explore, discover and learn more about the universe they love."
The Leviathan DLC will hit Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America on August the 28th and Europe on August the 29th for 800 MS Points or 9.99 USD.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes