BioWare dates Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3
BioWare has revealed a release date for the next pack of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Leviathan sends Shepard and the crew of the Normandy on a search for a theory which could help turn the tide of war against the Reapers.
Mike Gamble producer on Mass Effect 3 said, "With Mass Effect 3 DLC, we really want to focus on providing players with new experiences that are unique and special. With Leviathan, we wanted to give our fans the chance to really explore, discover and learn more about the universe they love."
The Leviathan DLC will hit Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America on August the 28th and Europe on August the 29th for 800 MS Points or 9.99 USD.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week