Total War Battles: Shogun hits PC and Mac today
Creative Assembly's iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun has been adapted for PC and Mac and arrives today via Steam.
The game features a 10 hour campaign following a bereaved young samurai as he becomes deeply involved in a battle for power over the Shogunate fought out with real-time battles unlocking more units, buildings and levelling up units along the way.
It also includes bonus challenges and a quick-play skirmish mode and the new PC and Mac version comes with the Sendai clan faction for Total War: Shogun 2 which was previously only available on the completion of the mobile version of Total War Battles: Shogun.
Total War Battles: Shogun is available on Steam for Mac and PC for 7.99 USD or 4.99 GBP.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release