Total War Battles: Shogun hits PC and Mac today
Creative Assembly's iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun has been adapted for PC and Mac and arrives today via Steam.
The game features a 10 hour campaign following a bereaved young samurai as he becomes deeply involved in a battle for power over the Shogunate fought out with real-time battles unlocking more units, buildings and levelling up units along the way.
It also includes bonus challenges and a quick-play skirmish mode and the new PC and Mac version comes with the Sendai clan faction for Total War: Shogun 2 which was previously only available on the completion of the mobile version of Total War Battles: Shogun.
Total War Battles: Shogun is available on Steam for Mac and PC for 7.99 USD or 4.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3