Total War Battles: Shogun hits PC and Mac today
Creative Assembly's iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun has been adapted for PC and Mac and arrives today via Steam.
The game features a 10 hour campaign following a bereaved young samurai as he becomes deeply involved in a battle for power over the Shogunate fought out with real-time battles unlocking more units, buildings and levelling up units along the way.
It also includes bonus challenges and a quick-play skirmish mode and the new PC and Mac version comes with the Sendai clan faction for Total War: Shogun 2 which was previously only available on the completion of the mobile version of Total War Battles: Shogun.
Total War Battles: Shogun is available on Steam for Mac and PC for 7.99 USD or 4.99 GBP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today