Total War Battles: Shogun hits PC and Mac today
Creative Assembly's iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun has been adapted for PC and Mac and arrives today via Steam.
The game features a 10 hour campaign following a bereaved young samurai as he becomes deeply involved in a battle for power over the Shogunate fought out with real-time battles unlocking more units, buildings and levelling up units along the way.
It also includes bonus challenges and a quick-play skirmish mode and the new PC and Mac version comes with the Sendai clan faction for Total War: Shogun 2 which was previously only available on the completion of the mobile version of Total War Battles: Shogun.
Total War Battles: Shogun is available on Steam for Mac and PC for 7.99 USD or 4.99 GBP.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May