Total War Battles: Shogun hits PC and Mac today
Creative Assembly's iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun has been adapted for PC and Mac and arrives today via Steam.
The game features a 10 hour campaign following a bereaved young samurai as he becomes deeply involved in a battle for power over the Shogunate fought out with real-time battles unlocking more units, buildings and levelling up units along the way.
It also includes bonus challenges and a quick-play skirmish mode and the new PC and Mac version comes with the Sendai clan faction for Total War: Shogun 2 which was previously only available on the completion of the mobile version of Total War Battles: Shogun.
Total War Battles: Shogun is available on Steam for Mac and PC for 7.99 USD or 4.99 GBP.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon