100 classic PSOne titles hit the PS Vita with the next firmware update
Sony will finally be bringing the PSOne classics to the PS Vita via PSN with the next firmware update.
As well as being able to play the PSOne classics through Remote Play off their PS3 PS Vita owners will now be able download their favourite PSOne games directly to their Vita.
Highlights of the 100 games now opened up to the Vita will include Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Oddyssey.
The firmware update 1.80 will bring the PSOne games to the Vita from August 29th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year