100 classic PSOne titles hit the PS Vita with the next firmware update
Sony will finally be bringing the PSOne classics to the PS Vita via PSN with the next firmware update.
As well as being able to play the PSOne classics through Remote Play off their PS3 PS Vita owners will now be able download their favourite PSOne games directly to their Vita.
Highlights of the 100 games now opened up to the Vita will include Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Oddyssey.
The firmware update 1.80 will bring the PSOne games to the Vita from August 29th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan