100 classic PSOne titles hit the PS Vita with the next firmware update
Sony will finally be bringing the PSOne classics to the PS Vita via PSN with the next firmware update.
As well as being able to play the PSOne classics through Remote Play off their PS3 PS Vita owners will now be able download their favourite PSOne games directly to their Vita.
Highlights of the 100 games now opened up to the Vita will include Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Oddyssey.
The firmware update 1.80 will bring the PSOne games to the Vita from August 29th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto