100 classic PSOne titles hit the PS Vita with the next firmware update
Sony will finally be bringing the PSOne classics to the PS Vita via PSN with the next firmware update.
As well as being able to play the PSOne classics through Remote Play off their PS3 PS Vita owners will now be able download their favourite PSOne games directly to their Vita.
Highlights of the 100 games now opened up to the Vita will include Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Oddyssey.
The firmware update 1.80 will bring the PSOne games to the Vita from August 29th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year