100 classic PSOne titles hit the PS Vita with the next firmware update
Sony will finally be bringing the PSOne classics to the PS Vita via PSN with the next firmware update.
As well as being able to play the PSOne classics through Remote Play off their PS3 PS Vita owners will now be able download their favourite PSOne games directly to their Vita.
Highlights of the 100 games now opened up to the Vita will include Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Oddyssey.
The firmware update 1.80 will bring the PSOne games to the Vita from August 29th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO