Activision reveals Hardened and Prestige editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Activision has revealed two special editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II including a rather large 'Prestige' edition.
The Hardened Edition will include Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, two Challenge Coins and two Player Card Kill Cam backgrounds inspired by the multiplayer bonus maps, exclusive Weapon Camo, a digital copy of the official sound track and either an Xbox Live Claw Avatar prop and Zombies Avatar Costume or two PS3 dynamic themes based on Zombies and the Turbine map and a steelbook to boot.
The Care Package is the new equivalent of previous Prestige editions which includes all of the stuff in the Hardened Edition plus a remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire all wrapped up in a rather large toolbox.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 worldwide on November the 13th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May