Activision reveals Hardened and Prestige editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Activision has revealed two special editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II including a rather large 'Prestige' edition.
The Hardened Edition will include Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, two Challenge Coins and two Player Card Kill Cam backgrounds inspired by the multiplayer bonus maps, exclusive Weapon Camo, a digital copy of the official sound track and either an Xbox Live Claw Avatar prop and Zombies Avatar Costume or two PS3 dynamic themes based on Zombies and the Turbine map and a steelbook to boot.
The Care Package is the new equivalent of previous Prestige editions which includes all of the stuff in the Hardened Edition plus a remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire all wrapped up in a rather large toolbox.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 worldwide on November the 13th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter