Activision reveals Hardened and Prestige editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Activision has revealed two special editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II including a rather large 'Prestige' edition.
The Hardened Edition will include Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, two Challenge Coins and two Player Card Kill Cam backgrounds inspired by the multiplayer bonus maps, exclusive Weapon Camo, a digital copy of the official sound track and either an Xbox Live Claw Avatar prop and Zombies Avatar Costume or two PS3 dynamic themes based on Zombies and the Turbine map and a steelbook to boot.
The Care Package is the new equivalent of previous Prestige editions which includes all of the stuff in the Hardened Edition plus a remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire all wrapped up in a rather large toolbox.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 worldwide on November the 13th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone