Activision reveals Hardened and Prestige editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Activision has revealed two special editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II including a rather large 'Prestige' edition.
The Hardened Edition will include Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, two Challenge Coins and two Player Card Kill Cam backgrounds inspired by the multiplayer bonus maps, exclusive Weapon Camo, a digital copy of the official sound track and either an Xbox Live Claw Avatar prop and Zombies Avatar Costume or two PS3 dynamic themes based on Zombies and the Turbine map and a steelbook to boot.
The Care Package is the new equivalent of previous Prestige editions which includes all of the stuff in the Hardened Edition plus a remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire all wrapped up in a rather large toolbox.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 worldwide on November the 13th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO