Activision reveals Hardened and Prestige editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Activision has revealed two special editions for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II including a rather large 'Prestige' edition.
The Hardened Edition will include Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, two Challenge Coins and two Player Card Kill Cam backgrounds inspired by the multiplayer bonus maps, exclusive Weapon Camo, a digital copy of the official sound track and either an Xbox Live Claw Avatar prop and Zombies Avatar Costume or two PS3 dynamic themes based on Zombies and the Turbine map and a steelbook to boot.
The Care Package is the new equivalent of previous Prestige editions which includes all of the stuff in the Hardened Edition plus a remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire all wrapped up in a rather large toolbox.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 worldwide on November the 13th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3