Build your own home in Skyrim with the new Hearthfire DLC
Bethesda has revealed their next bundle of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
With the new Hearthfire expansion will allow players to build their own home from a tiny single-room cottage in the wilds of nowhere to a sprawling compound complete with armoury, alchemy lab, fish hatchery, greenhouse and more.
Players will be able to choose where they want to build their own home, choose to have it protected by armed guards and even adopt children and build a family.
Hearthfire will be available to Skyrim owners on Xbox Live Marketplace from September the 4th for 400 MS Points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3