Build your own home in Skyrim with the new Hearthfire DLC
Bethesda has revealed their next bundle of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
With the new Hearthfire expansion will allow players to build their own home from a tiny single-room cottage in the wilds of nowhere to a sprawling compound complete with armoury, alchemy lab, fish hatchery, greenhouse and more.
Players will be able to choose where they want to build their own home, choose to have it protected by armed guards and even adopt children and build a family.
Hearthfire will be available to Skyrim owners on Xbox Live Marketplace from September the 4th for 400 MS Points.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons