Build your own home in Skyrim with the new Hearthfire DLC
Bethesda has revealed their next bundle of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
With the new Hearthfire expansion will allow players to build their own home from a tiny single-room cottage in the wilds of nowhere to a sprawling compound complete with armoury, alchemy lab, fish hatchery, greenhouse and more.
Players will be able to choose where they want to build their own home, choose to have it protected by armed guards and even adopt children and build a family.
Hearthfire will be available to Skyrim owners on Xbox Live Marketplace from September the 4th for 400 MS Points.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny