Build your own home in Skyrim with the new Hearthfire DLC
Bethesda has revealed their next bundle of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
With the new Hearthfire expansion will allow players to build their own home from a tiny single-room cottage in the wilds of nowhere to a sprawling compound complete with armoury, alchemy lab, fish hatchery, greenhouse and more.
Players will be able to choose where they want to build their own home, choose to have it protected by armed guards and even adopt children and build a family.
Hearthfire will be available to Skyrim owners on Xbox Live Marketplace from September the 4th for 400 MS Points.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year