Build your own home in Skyrim with the new Hearthfire DLC
Bethesda has revealed their next bundle of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
With the new Hearthfire expansion will allow players to build their own home from a tiny single-room cottage in the wilds of nowhere to a sprawling compound complete with armoury, alchemy lab, fish hatchery, greenhouse and more.
Players will be able to choose where they want to build their own home, choose to have it protected by armed guards and even adopt children and build a family.
Hearthfire will be available to Skyrim owners on Xbox Live Marketplace from September the 4th for 400 MS Points.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes