Shadow Of The Colossus producer retires from Team ICO
The studio behind some of the PlayStation's most beautiful games, Team ICO has lost another key member of staff.
Kenji Kaido who was producer on Shadow Of The Colossus has announced that he has retired from his job at Team ICO with no immediate plans.
He explained on Twitter, "I retired from SCE this August. Plans for the future are still undecided, while I'm going to continue to summer vacation."
Kaido becomes the their key member of staff working on the heavily delayed title The Last Guardian after creator Fumito Ueda and SCE producer Yoshifusa Hayama departured before Christmas.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light