Shadow Of The Colossus producer retires from Team ICO
The studio behind some of the PlayStation's most beautiful games, Team ICO has lost another key member of staff.
Kenji Kaido who was producer on Shadow Of The Colossus has announced that he has retired from his job at Team ICO with no immediate plans.
He explained on Twitter, "I retired from SCE this August. Plans for the future are still undecided, while I'm going to continue to summer vacation."
Kaido becomes the their key member of staff working on the heavily delayed title The Last Guardian after creator Fumito Ueda and SCE producer Yoshifusa Hayama departured before Christmas.
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release