Shadow Of The Colossus producer retires from Team ICO
The studio behind some of the PlayStation's most beautiful games, Team ICO has lost another key member of staff.
Kenji Kaido who was producer on Shadow Of The Colossus has announced that he has retired from his job at Team ICO with no immediate plans.
He explained on Twitter, "I retired from SCE this August. Plans for the future are still undecided, while I'm going to continue to summer vacation."
Kaido becomes the their key member of staff working on the heavily delayed title The Last Guardian after creator Fumito Ueda and SCE producer Yoshifusa Hayama departured before Christmas.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year