Shadow Of The Colossus producer retires from Team ICO
The studio behind some of the PlayStation's most beautiful games, Team ICO has lost another key member of staff.
Kenji Kaido who was producer on Shadow Of The Colossus has announced that he has retired from his job at Team ICO with no immediate plans.
He explained on Twitter, "I retired from SCE this August. Plans for the future are still undecided, while I'm going to continue to summer vacation."
Kaido becomes the their key member of staff working on the heavily delayed title The Last Guardian after creator Fumito Ueda and SCE producer Yoshifusa Hayama departured before Christmas.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto