Shadow Of The Colossus producer retires from Team ICO
The studio behind some of the PlayStation's most beautiful games, Team ICO has lost another key member of staff.
Kenji Kaido who was producer on Shadow Of The Colossus has announced that he has retired from his job at Team ICO with no immediate plans.
He explained on Twitter, "I retired from SCE this August. Plans for the future are still undecided, while I'm going to continue to summer vacation."
Kaido becomes the their key member of staff working on the heavily delayed title The Last Guardian after creator Fumito Ueda and SCE producer Yoshifusa Hayama departured before Christmas.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching