First free-to-play game coming to Xbox Live this autumn
Microsoft will finally get on the free-to-play bandwagon this autumn with Happy Wars.
Happy Wars, which is developed by Japanese studio Toylogic, will be available to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers and players will be able to buy character customisation items in the game with real-world currency.
This is not the only free-to-play title heading to Xbox Live. Ascend: New Gods will also be a free-to-play title that is set to offer asynchronous multiplayer gameplay across Xbox Live and Windows Phone.
Meanwhile Sony is embracing free-to-play with a slew of MMOs coming out including DC Universe Online and the ambitious EVE Online tie-in title FPS Dust 514 is currently in closed beta testing.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone