First free-to-play game coming to Xbox Live this autumn
Microsoft will finally get on the free-to-play bandwagon this autumn with Happy Wars.
Happy Wars, which is developed by Japanese studio Toylogic, will be available to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers and players will be able to buy character customisation items in the game with real-world currency.
This is not the only free-to-play title heading to Xbox Live. Ascend: New Gods will also be a free-to-play title that is set to offer asynchronous multiplayer gameplay across Xbox Live and Windows Phone.
Meanwhile Sony is embracing free-to-play with a slew of MMOs coming out including DC Universe Online and the ambitious EVE Online tie-in title FPS Dust 514 is currently in closed beta testing.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light