Remedy reckons the next generation is a big jump
Remedy Entertainment has revealed that they are one of the developers working on something for the next generation.
The head of franchise development at the Max Payne and Alan Wake creators Oskari Hakkinnen has confirmed that they are working on something for the next generation and has been speaking of their experiences of working on the new hardware.
Hakkinnen said, "Currently, we are working with a relatively small team on a next-gen project. One question you always ask yourself in this phase is: can the upcoming consoles really be so much better compared to the current gen? I can rest assure you, they are. It's a quantum leap."
He revealed that they have a team of around 20 developers working on an as-yet unannounced next-gen title for unspecified platforms.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today