Remedy reckons the next generation is a big jump
Remedy Entertainment has revealed that they are one of the developers working on something for the next generation.
The head of franchise development at the Max Payne and Alan Wake creators Oskari Hakkinnen has confirmed that they are working on something for the next generation and has been speaking of their experiences of working on the new hardware.
Hakkinnen said, "Currently, we are working with a relatively small team on a next-gen project. One question you always ask yourself in this phase is: can the upcoming consoles really be so much better compared to the current gen? I can rest assure you, they are. It's a quantum leap."
He revealed that they have a team of around 20 developers working on an as-yet unannounced next-gen title for unspecified platforms.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update