Remedy reckons the next generation is a big jump
Remedy Entertainment has revealed that they are one of the developers working on something for the next generation.
The head of franchise development at the Max Payne and Alan Wake creators Oskari Hakkinnen has confirmed that they are working on something for the next generation and has been speaking of their experiences of working on the new hardware.
Hakkinnen said, "Currently, we are working with a relatively small team on a next-gen project. One question you always ask yourself in this phase is: can the upcoming consoles really be so much better compared to the current gen? I can rest assure you, they are. It's a quantum leap."
He revealed that they have a team of around 20 developers working on an as-yet unannounced next-gen title for unspecified platforms.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny