Remedy reckons the next generation is a big jump
Remedy Entertainment has revealed that they are one of the developers working on something for the next generation.
The head of franchise development at the Max Payne and Alan Wake creators Oskari Hakkinnen has confirmed that they are working on something for the next generation and has been speaking of their experiences of working on the new hardware.
Hakkinnen said, "Currently, we are working with a relatively small team on a next-gen project. One question you always ask yourself in this phase is: can the upcoming consoles really be so much better compared to the current gen? I can rest assure you, they are. It's a quantum leap."
He revealed that they have a team of around 20 developers working on an as-yet unannounced next-gen title for unspecified platforms.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer