Remedy reckons the next generation is a big jump
Remedy Entertainment has revealed that they are one of the developers working on something for the next generation.
The head of franchise development at the Max Payne and Alan Wake creators Oskari Hakkinnen has confirmed that they are working on something for the next generation and has been speaking of their experiences of working on the new hardware.
Hakkinnen said, "Currently, we are working with a relatively small team on a next-gen project. One question you always ask yourself in this phase is: can the upcoming consoles really be so much better compared to the current gen? I can rest assure you, they are. It's a quantum leap."
He revealed that they have a team of around 20 developers working on an as-yet unannounced next-gen title for unspecified platforms.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3