Borderlands gets a 16 bit free-to-play browser game
2K Games has put together a retro-styled browser version for Borderlands to celebrate the launch of Borderlands 2 next month.
The Border Lands is a browser-based 1980's-styled 16 bit game based on the Borderlands series and as 2K explains, "It may not have 87 bazillion guns, or dynamic online co-op but it does fit on five floppy disks!"
Borderlands 2 itself will offer a much more engrossing experience expanding on the exceptionally popular gun-filled gameplay of the first game with more guns, more varied environments, new characters, even more guns and unique weapons and enemies.
The game will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on September the 18th in North America and Europe on September the 21st.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone