PES 2013 gets a second demo
Konami has released the second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 showcasing the technical improvements in gameplay since the first demo was released.
The new demo features eleven teams in total and offers ten minute games across six different difficulty levels with more balancing between attack and defence as well as refinements to the new manual ball control system, pass trajectory, shot speed, blocking and even the behaviour of the referees especially in the always hotly contested offside situations.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said, "We wanted to show our hand early with PES 2013 as, frankly, there is a lot to enjoy. However, we are constantly refining the game and this second demo will show fans that we are always striving for perfection, and they will notice many additions and enhancements that bring PES 2013 even closer to matching the grace, unpredictability and skill that top-level football displays."
The second PES 2013 demo will hit Xbox Live on August 28th, PSN on 29th and the PC later on in September. PES 2013 will be out at the end of September on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PSP, 3DS, Wii and PS2 versions coming some time in October and November.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey