PES 2013 gets a second demo
Konami has released the second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 showcasing the technical improvements in gameplay since the first demo was released.
The new demo features eleven teams in total and offers ten minute games across six different difficulty levels with more balancing between attack and defence as well as refinements to the new manual ball control system, pass trajectory, shot speed, blocking and even the behaviour of the referees especially in the always hotly contested offside situations.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said, "We wanted to show our hand early with PES 2013 as, frankly, there is a lot to enjoy. However, we are constantly refining the game and this second demo will show fans that we are always striving for perfection, and they will notice many additions and enhancements that bring PES 2013 even closer to matching the grace, unpredictability and skill that top-level football displays."
The second PES 2013 demo will hit Xbox Live on August 28th, PSN on 29th and the PC later on in September. PES 2013 will be out at the end of September on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PSP, 3DS, Wii and PS2 versions coming some time in October and November.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below