PES 2013 gets a second demo
Konami has released the second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 showcasing the technical improvements in gameplay since the first demo was released.
The new demo features eleven teams in total and offers ten minute games across six different difficulty levels with more balancing between attack and defence as well as refinements to the new manual ball control system, pass trajectory, shot speed, blocking and even the behaviour of the referees especially in the always hotly contested offside situations.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said, "We wanted to show our hand early with PES 2013 as, frankly, there is a lot to enjoy. However, we are constantly refining the game and this second demo will show fans that we are always striving for perfection, and they will notice many additions and enhancements that bring PES 2013 even closer to matching the grace, unpredictability and skill that top-level football displays."
The second PES 2013 demo will hit Xbox Live on August 28th, PSN on 29th and the PC later on in September. PES 2013 will be out at the end of September on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PSP, 3DS, Wii and PS2 versions coming some time in October and November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer