Free co-op multiplayer DLC arrives for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has brought two-player co-op multiplayer to their third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The new co-op mode offers players the chance to fight with a friend through four all new co-operative missions which include new objectives environments and playable characters in the devastated sandstorm-stricken Dubai.
The co-op mode arrives to complement the intense single player experience and the class-based online multiplayer with squad-based modes that is already included in Spec Ops: The Line.
The Spec Ops: The Line co-op multiplayer pack is available for free from today on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network for PS3 and Steam for PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer