Free co-op multiplayer DLC arrives for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has brought two-player co-op multiplayer to their third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The new co-op mode offers players the chance to fight with a friend through four all new co-operative missions which include new objectives environments and playable characters in the devastated sandstorm-stricken Dubai.
The co-op mode arrives to complement the intense single player experience and the class-based online multiplayer with squad-based modes that is already included in Spec Ops: The Line.
The Spec Ops: The Line co-op multiplayer pack is available for free from today on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network for PS3 and Steam for PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year