Free co-op multiplayer DLC arrives for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has brought two-player co-op multiplayer to their third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The new co-op mode offers players the chance to fight with a friend through four all new co-operative missions which include new objectives environments and playable characters in the devastated sandstorm-stricken Dubai.
The co-op mode arrives to complement the intense single player experience and the class-based online multiplayer with squad-based modes that is already included in Spec Ops: The Line.
The Spec Ops: The Line co-op multiplayer pack is available for free from today on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network for PS3 and Steam for PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3