Free co-op multiplayer DLC arrives for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has brought two-player co-op multiplayer to their third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The new co-op mode offers players the chance to fight with a friend through four all new co-operative missions which include new objectives environments and playable characters in the devastated sandstorm-stricken Dubai.
The co-op mode arrives to complement the intense single player experience and the class-based online multiplayer with squad-based modes that is already included in Spec Ops: The Line.
The Spec Ops: The Line co-op multiplayer pack is available for free from today on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network for PS3 and Steam for PC.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone