Free co-op multiplayer DLC arrives for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has brought two-player co-op multiplayer to their third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The new co-op mode offers players the chance to fight with a friend through four all new co-operative missions which include new objectives environments and playable characters in the devastated sandstorm-stricken Dubai.
The co-op mode arrives to complement the intense single player experience and the class-based online multiplayer with squad-based modes that is already included in Spec Ops: The Line.
The Spec Ops: The Line co-op multiplayer pack is available for free from today on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network for PS3 and Steam for PC.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday