Microsoft announces VIP programme for Forza Horizon
Forza Horizon will is to get its very own VIP programme providing extra content for the game for those that are particularly fanatical about cars.
The VIP programme adds five new cars including the 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder, the 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, the 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, the 2012 Pagani Huayra and the 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
It also gives VIP member special recognition in the form of a badge attached to their Gamertag on Xbox Live, exclusive VIP Rival Events in the game's Rivals mode, special in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team, extra slots for the Forza Horizon storefront for photos, liveries and videos and more space to store videos and Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery.
VIP programme access comes free with the Forza Horizon Limited Edition which also includes a custom-designed steelbook case, Horizon Festival ticket which unlocks exclusive Xbox Live content, Day One five-car add-on pack, the Horizon Accelerator pack and five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries. Forza Horizon arrives on Xbox 360 in October the 26th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015