Microsoft announces VIP programme for Forza Horizon
Forza Horizon will is to get its very own VIP programme providing extra content for the game for those that are particularly fanatical about cars.
The VIP programme adds five new cars including the 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder, the 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, the 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, the 2012 Pagani Huayra and the 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
It also gives VIP member special recognition in the form of a badge attached to their Gamertag on Xbox Live, exclusive VIP Rival Events in the game's Rivals mode, special in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team, extra slots for the Forza Horizon storefront for photos, liveries and videos and more space to store videos and Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery.
VIP programme access comes free with the Forza Horizon Limited Edition which also includes a custom-designed steelbook case, Horizon Festival ticket which unlocks exclusive Xbox Live content, Day One five-car add-on pack, the Horizon Accelerator pack and five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries. Forza Horizon arrives on Xbox 360 in October the 26th.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below