Microsoft announces VIP programme for Forza Horizon
Forza Horizon will is to get its very own VIP programme providing extra content for the game for those that are particularly fanatical about cars.
The VIP programme adds five new cars including the 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder, the 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, the 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, the 2012 Pagani Huayra and the 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
It also gives VIP member special recognition in the form of a badge attached to their Gamertag on Xbox Live, exclusive VIP Rival Events in the game's Rivals mode, special in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team, extra slots for the Forza Horizon storefront for photos, liveries and videos and more space to store videos and Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery.
VIP programme access comes free with the Forza Horizon Limited Edition which also includes a custom-designed steelbook case, Horizon Festival ticket which unlocks exclusive Xbox Live content, Day One five-car add-on pack, the Horizon Accelerator pack and five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries. Forza Horizon arrives on Xbox 360 in October the 26th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though