Max Payne 3 Disorganised Crime DLC dated
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Disorganised Crime free downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Disorganised Crime pack features the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and a handful of modifiers for the Score Attack mode including Explosive Rounds, the more aggressive Lone Wolf AI and the Headshots Only mode.
It also includes the new Noir Mode which allows the entire single player campaign to be played through in the classic film noir style black and white.
The Disorganised Crime pack will be available for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC from the 28th of August.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015