Max Payne 3 Disorganised Crime DLC dated
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Disorganised Crime free downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Disorganised Crime pack features the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and a handful of modifiers for the Score Attack mode including Explosive Rounds, the more aggressive Lone Wolf AI and the Headshots Only mode.
It also includes the new Noir Mode which allows the entire single player campaign to be played through in the classic film noir style black and white.
The Disorganised Crime pack will be available for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC from the 28th of August.
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC