Max Payne 3 Disorganised Crime DLC dated
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Disorganised Crime free downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Disorganised Crime pack features the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and a handful of modifiers for the Score Attack mode including Explosive Rounds, the more aggressive Lone Wolf AI and the Headshots Only mode.
It also includes the new Noir Mode which allows the entire single player campaign to be played through in the classic film noir style black and white.
The Disorganised Crime pack will be available for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC from the 28th of August.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side