Max Payne 3 Disorganised Crime DLC dated
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Disorganised Crime free downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Disorganised Crime pack features the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and a handful of modifiers for the Score Attack mode including Explosive Rounds, the more aggressive Lone Wolf AI and the Headshots Only mode.
It also includes the new Noir Mode which allows the entire single player campaign to be played through in the classic film noir style black and white.
The Disorganised Crime pack will be available for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC from the 28th of August.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch