Max Payne 3 Disorganised Crime DLC dated
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Disorganised Crime free downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Disorganised Crime pack features the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and a handful of modifiers for the Score Attack mode including Explosive Rounds, the more aggressive Lone Wolf AI and the Headshots Only mode.
It also includes the new Noir Mode which allows the entire single player campaign to be played through in the classic film noir style black and white.
The Disorganised Crime pack will be available for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC from the 28th of August.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer