Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hits the ground running today
The next Counter-Strike game has finally come out of beta to see its full release from today.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive builds upon the success of the original Counter-Strike with a hefty arsenal topping 45 weapons, loads of maps, new game modes, enhanced visuals, leaderboards and 167 Steam Achievements.
Valve's Doug Lombardi said, "Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999. For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is out on PC and Mac via Steam just now with the US PSN release happening tonight and the Xbox Live worldwide release hitting tomorrow.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey