Castlevania coming to 3DS early next year
Mercury Steam and Konami has announced a release window for their 3DS exclusive Castlevania title.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow Mirror Of Fate is set 25 years after the events of the first Lords of Shadow game on Xbox 360 and PS3 and the story will bridge the gap between the original and Lords of Shadow 2.
Konami's Dave Cox said, "It's been two years since the enormous success of Castlevania Lords of Shadow, and with this next installment, we want to take the necessary time needed to give fans a handheld title unlike any other."
Lords Of Shadow Mirror Of Fate will arrive on 3DS at the beginning of next year with the full Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 later on in 2013.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side