PopCap unearths a sequel to Plants vs Zombies
PopCap Games has revealed that they are working on a sequel to their shamble-away hit tower defence title Plants vs Zombie.
Plants vs Zombies has already been a smash hit on every platform it has appeared on from mobile to PC to console downloads.
The sequel will build on that success adding a vast amount of new features, settings and situations all aimed to delight the millions of fans the first game has charmed.
The Plants vs Zombies sequel is due for release in late spring of 2013 but there are no other details available on the game.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter