PopCap unearths a sequel to Plants vs Zombies
PopCap Games has revealed that they are working on a sequel to their shamble-away hit tower defence title Plants vs Zombie.
Plants vs Zombies has already been a smash hit on every platform it has appeared on from mobile to PC to console downloads.
The sequel will build on that success adding a vast amount of new features, settings and situations all aimed to delight the millions of fans the first game has charmed.
The Plants vs Zombies sequel is due for release in late spring of 2013 but there are no other details available on the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3