PopCap unearths a sequel to Plants vs Zombies
PopCap Games has revealed that they are working on a sequel to their shamble-away hit tower defence title Plants vs Zombie.
Plants vs Zombies has already been a smash hit on every platform it has appeared on from mobile to PC to console downloads.
The sequel will build on that success adding a vast amount of new features, settings and situations all aimed to delight the millions of fans the first game has charmed.
The Plants vs Zombies sequel is due for release in late spring of 2013 but there are no other details available on the game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer