PopCap unearths a sequel to Plants vs Zombies
PopCap Games has revealed that they are working on a sequel to their shamble-away hit tower defence title Plants vs Zombie.
Plants vs Zombies has already been a smash hit on every platform it has appeared on from mobile to PC to console downloads.
The sequel will build on that success adding a vast amount of new features, settings and situations all aimed to delight the millions of fans the first game has charmed.
The Plants vs Zombies sequel is due for release in late spring of 2013 but there are no other details available on the game.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch