PopCap unearths a sequel to Plants vs Zombies
PopCap Games has revealed that they are working on a sequel to their shamble-away hit tower defence title Plants vs Zombie.
Plants vs Zombies has already been a smash hit on every platform it has appeared on from mobile to PC to console downloads.
The sequel will build on that success adding a vast amount of new features, settings and situations all aimed to delight the millions of fans the first game has charmed.
The Plants vs Zombies sequel is due for release in late spring of 2013 but there are no other details available on the game.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims