Madden 13 demo is available now
EA Sports has launched a demo of their ambitious new Madden title due out at the end of the month.
The demo offers two games to experience the myriad of upgrades and new features that EA Tiburon has brought to the Madden NFL franchise this year. The first of the two games is a rematch of last year's NFC Championship game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. The second is a match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins in their classic Nike throwback jerseys.
One of the new features that appear foremost in the demo are Total Passing Control which provides the most extensive selection of passing options for quarterbacks including the ability to lead receivers. On the defensive side of the scrimmage Ball Hawk features for attacking, breaking up and even intercepting passes allowing for more risky and potentially impressive/disastrous defence plays.
The Xbox version also includes Kinect support allowing players to call their own audibles and make pre-snap adjustments.
The demo is available to download now on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III