Madden 13 demo is available now
EA Sports has launched a demo of their ambitious new Madden title due out at the end of the month.
The demo offers two games to experience the myriad of upgrades and new features that EA Tiburon has brought to the Madden NFL franchise this year. The first of the two games is a rematch of last year's NFC Championship game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. The second is a match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins in their classic Nike throwback jerseys.
One of the new features that appear foremost in the demo are Total Passing Control which provides the most extensive selection of passing options for quarterbacks including the ability to lead receivers. On the defensive side of the scrimmage Ball Hawk features for attacking, breaking up and even intercepting passes allowing for more risky and potentially impressive/disastrous defence plays.
The Xbox version also includes Kinect support allowing players to call their own audibles and make pre-snap adjustments.
The demo is available to download now on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year