Madden 13 demo is available now
EA Sports has launched a demo of their ambitious new Madden title due out at the end of the month.
The demo offers two games to experience the myriad of upgrades and new features that EA Tiburon has brought to the Madden NFL franchise this year. The first of the two games is a rematch of last year's NFC Championship game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. The second is a match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins in their classic Nike throwback jerseys.
One of the new features that appear foremost in the demo are Total Passing Control which provides the most extensive selection of passing options for quarterbacks including the ability to lead receivers. On the defensive side of the scrimmage Ball Hawk features for attacking, breaking up and even intercepting passes allowing for more risky and potentially impressive/disastrous defence plays.
The Xbox version also includes Kinect support allowing players to call their own audibles and make pre-snap adjustments.
The demo is available to download now on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey