Madden 13 demo is available now
EA Sports has launched a demo of their ambitious new Madden title due out at the end of the month.
The demo offers two games to experience the myriad of upgrades and new features that EA Tiburon has brought to the Madden NFL franchise this year. The first of the two games is a rematch of last year's NFC Championship game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. The second is a match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins in their classic Nike throwback jerseys.
One of the new features that appear foremost in the demo are Total Passing Control which provides the most extensive selection of passing options for quarterbacks including the ability to lead receivers. On the defensive side of the scrimmage Ball Hawk features for attacking, breaking up and even intercepting passes allowing for more risky and potentially impressive/disastrous defence plays.
The Xbox version also includes Kinect support allowing players to call their own audibles and make pre-snap adjustments.
The demo is available to download now on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year