Portal 2 puzzle creator to expand to include co-op levels
The Perpetual Testing Initiative launched by Valve will now expand to include the ability to create co-op puzzles as well as single player ones.
Mac and PC Portal 2 gamers have created 170,000 levels since The Perpetual Testing Initiative level creation tools were launched on Steam in May.
As well as allowing the creation of Portal 2 co-op test chambers the new update adds a new Quick Play feature that allows speedy access to the top-rated community-created chambers in every category.
Finally, to celebrate the launch of the new update all Portal 2 players on PC and Mac will receive a 75 percent off voucher so that they can easily find partners to enjoy the new co-op test chambers.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release