Portal 2 puzzle creator to expand to include co-op levels
The Perpetual Testing Initiative launched by Valve will now expand to include the ability to create co-op puzzles as well as single player ones.
Mac and PC Portal 2 gamers have created 170,000 levels since The Perpetual Testing Initiative level creation tools were launched on Steam in May.
As well as allowing the creation of Portal 2 co-op test chambers the new update adds a new Quick Play feature that allows speedy access to the top-rated community-created chambers in every category.
Finally, to celebrate the launch of the new update all Portal 2 players on PC and Mac will receive a 75 percent off voucher so that they can easily find partners to enjoy the new co-op test chambers.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto