Portal 2 puzzle creator to expand to include co-op levels
The Perpetual Testing Initiative launched by Valve will now expand to include the ability to create co-op puzzles as well as single player ones.
Mac and PC Portal 2 gamers have created 170,000 levels since The Perpetual Testing Initiative level creation tools were launched on Steam in May.
As well as allowing the creation of Portal 2 co-op test chambers the new update adds a new Quick Play feature that allows speedy access to the top-rated community-created chambers in every category.
Finally, to celebrate the launch of the new update all Portal 2 players on PC and Mac will receive a 75 percent off voucher so that they can easily find partners to enjoy the new co-op test chambers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3