Portal 2 puzzle creator to expand to include co-op levels
The Perpetual Testing Initiative launched by Valve will now expand to include the ability to create co-op puzzles as well as single player ones.
Mac and PC Portal 2 gamers have created 170,000 levels since The Perpetual Testing Initiative level creation tools were launched on Steam in May.
As well as allowing the creation of Portal 2 co-op test chambers the new update adds a new Quick Play feature that allows speedy access to the top-rated community-created chambers in every category.
Finally, to celebrate the launch of the new update all Portal 2 players on PC and Mac will receive a 75 percent off voucher so that they can easily find partners to enjoy the new co-op test chambers.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015