Portal 2 puzzle creator to expand to include co-op levels
The Perpetual Testing Initiative launched by Valve will now expand to include the ability to create co-op puzzles as well as single player ones.
Mac and PC Portal 2 gamers have created 170,000 levels since The Perpetual Testing Initiative level creation tools were launched on Steam in May.
As well as allowing the creation of Portal 2 co-op test chambers the new update adds a new Quick Play feature that allows speedy access to the top-rated community-created chambers in every category.
Finally, to celebrate the launch of the new update all Portal 2 players on PC and Mac will receive a 75 percent off voucher so that they can easily find partners to enjoy the new co-op test chambers.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title