NBA 2K13 to feature the legendary 1992 Dream Team
2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K13 will feature some of the United States' finest Olympic basketball teams.
Both this year's gold medal winning team at the London Olympics and the 1992 Dream Team from the Barcelona Olympics will be playable in NBA 2K13.
This year's Olympic team features the game's cover athlete Kevin Durant and other legends like Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. The 1992 Dream Team features 11 Hall Of Famers including Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley.
Michael Jordan said, "The experience we shared in Barcelona is truly one of the highlights of my career. Being able to represent not only my country but basketball as a whole is an honor that I will never forget."
NBA 2K13 will be released on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii with a Wii U version due out closer to Christmas.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward