NBA 2K13 to feature the legendary 1992 Dream Team
2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K13 will feature some of the United States' finest Olympic basketball teams.
Both this year's gold medal winning team at the London Olympics and the 1992 Dream Team from the Barcelona Olympics will be playable in NBA 2K13.
This year's Olympic team features the game's cover athlete Kevin Durant and other legends like Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. The 1992 Dream Team features 11 Hall Of Famers including Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley.
Michael Jordan said, "The experience we shared in Barcelona is truly one of the highlights of my career. Being able to represent not only my country but basketball as a whole is an honor that I will never forget."
NBA 2K13 will be released on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii with a Wii U version due out closer to Christmas.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims