NBA 2K13 to feature the legendary 1992 Dream Team
2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K13 will feature some of the United States' finest Olympic basketball teams.
Both this year's gold medal winning team at the London Olympics and the 1992 Dream Team from the Barcelona Olympics will be playable in NBA 2K13.
This year's Olympic team features the game's cover athlete Kevin Durant and other legends like Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. The 1992 Dream Team features 11 Hall Of Famers including Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley.
Michael Jordan said, "The experience we shared in Barcelona is truly one of the highlights of my career. Being able to represent not only my country but basketball as a whole is an honor that I will never forget."
NBA 2K13 will be released on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii with a Wii U version due out closer to Christmas.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side