NBA 2K13 to feature the legendary 1992 Dream Team
2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K13 will feature some of the United States' finest Olympic basketball teams.
Both this year's gold medal winning team at the London Olympics and the 1992 Dream Team from the Barcelona Olympics will be playable in NBA 2K13.
This year's Olympic team features the game's cover athlete Kevin Durant and other legends like Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. The 1992 Dream Team features 11 Hall Of Famers including Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley.
Michael Jordan said, "The experience we shared in Barcelona is truly one of the highlights of my career. Being able to represent not only my country but basketball as a whole is an honor that I will never forget."
NBA 2K13 will be released on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii with a Wii U version due out closer to Christmas.
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination