NBA 2K13 to feature the legendary 1992 Dream Team
2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K13 will feature some of the United States' finest Olympic basketball teams.
Both this year's gold medal winning team at the London Olympics and the 1992 Dream Team from the Barcelona Olympics will be playable in NBA 2K13.
This year's Olympic team features the game's cover athlete Kevin Durant and other legends like Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. The 1992 Dream Team features 11 Hall Of Famers including Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley.
Michael Jordan said, "The experience we shared in Barcelona is truly one of the highlights of my career. Being able to represent not only my country but basketball as a whole is an honor that I will never forget."
NBA 2K13 will be released on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii with a Wii U version due out closer to Christmas.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer