Resistance: Burning Skies developer handling Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Nihilistic Software is the studio that has been given the task of bringing Call Of Duty to the PS Vita.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is the first Call Of Duty title to grace the PS Vita and its story will bride the gap between Black Ops and Black Ops II. It also boasts up to eight-player multiplayer over a wi-fi connection.
The announcement that Nihilistic is developing Black Ops Declassified does cast a bit of doubt over how the title will be received as Resistance: Burning Skies was met with a decidedly lukewarm reception scoring just 59 on Metacritic.
Black Ops Declassified is slated for release on the PS Vita this coming November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year