Resistance: Burning Skies developer handling Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Nihilistic Software is the studio that has been given the task of bringing Call Of Duty to the PS Vita.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is the first Call Of Duty title to grace the PS Vita and its story will bride the gap between Black Ops and Black Ops II. It also boasts up to eight-player multiplayer over a wi-fi connection.
The announcement that Nihilistic is developing Black Ops Declassified does cast a bit of doubt over how the title will be received as Resistance: Burning Skies was met with a decidedly lukewarm reception scoring just 59 on Metacritic.
Black Ops Declassified is slated for release on the PS Vita this coming November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title