Resistance: Burning Skies developer handling Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Nihilistic Software is the studio that has been given the task of bringing Call Of Duty to the PS Vita.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is the first Call Of Duty title to grace the PS Vita and its story will bride the gap between Black Ops and Black Ops II. It also boasts up to eight-player multiplayer over a wi-fi connection.
The announcement that Nihilistic is developing Black Ops Declassified does cast a bit of doubt over how the title will be received as Resistance: Burning Skies was met with a decidedly lukewarm reception scoring just 59 on Metacritic.
Black Ops Declassified is slated for release on the PS Vita this coming November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag