Resistance: Burning Skies developer handling Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Nihilistic Software is the studio that has been given the task of bringing Call Of Duty to the PS Vita.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is the first Call Of Duty title to grace the PS Vita and its story will bride the gap between Black Ops and Black Ops II. It also boasts up to eight-player multiplayer over a wi-fi connection.
The announcement that Nihilistic is developing Black Ops Declassified does cast a bit of doubt over how the title will be received as Resistance: Burning Skies was met with a decidedly lukewarm reception scoring just 59 on Metacritic.
Black Ops Declassified is slated for release on the PS Vita this coming November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release