Resistance: Burning Skies developer handling Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Nihilistic Software is the studio that has been given the task of bringing Call Of Duty to the PS Vita.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is the first Call Of Duty title to grace the PS Vita and its story will bride the gap between Black Ops and Black Ops II. It also boasts up to eight-player multiplayer over a wi-fi connection.
The announcement that Nihilistic is developing Black Ops Declassified does cast a bit of doubt over how the title will be received as Resistance: Burning Skies was met with a decidedly lukewarm reception scoring just 59 on Metacritic.
Black Ops Declassified is slated for release on the PS Vita this coming November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3