SimCity confirmed for Mac release at the same time as on PC
EA has revealed that the upcoming return of SimCity will grace the Mac at the same time as the PC.
The Mac version will be identical to the PC version and will be available to download from Origin as well. It will offer players the chance to build, maintain and grow the most detailed a rich cities yet in the style trademark style and humour that Maxis has stamped on the series since it began in 1989.
Maxis GM, Lucy Bradshaw said, "Whether you owned a Macintosh or a DOS PC, we all have memories of laying down zones and reticulating splines from our youth. To the millions of SimCity fans out there, we've been listening and can proudly say that your calls have been answered. SimCity has a long legacy on the Mac and the team at Maxis is ensuring that it will be the deepest, richest and most accessible SimCity game yet."
SimCity will be released on PC and Mac in February of next year and given their it will probably come in a dual-format version at retail just like Sims 3.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III