Nate Wells joins Naughty Dog to work on The Last Of Us
Irrational's former art director Nate Wells has revealed where he is working now.
Wells has joined Uncharted developer Naughty Dog to work on their new survival PS3 title The Last Of Us.
He announced the news on Twitter saying, "In this fall, and this is hard, In this fall, I'm taking my talents to South Beach..wait..I mean #naughtydog and #thelastofus...can't wait."
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida revealed that The Last Of Us is due out some time in 2013.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One