Nate Wells joins Naughty Dog to work on The Last Of Us
Irrational's former art director Nate Wells has revealed where he is working now.
Wells has joined Uncharted developer Naughty Dog to work on their new survival PS3 title The Last Of Us.
He announced the news on Twitter saying, "In this fall, and this is hard, In this fall, I'm taking my talents to South Beach..wait..I mean #naughtydog and #thelastofus...can't wait."
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida revealed that The Last Of Us is due out some time in 2013.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3