Nate Wells joins Naughty Dog to work on The Last Of Us
Irrational's former art director Nate Wells has revealed where he is working now.
Wells has joined Uncharted developer Naughty Dog to work on their new survival PS3 title The Last Of Us.
He announced the news on Twitter saying, "In this fall, and this is hard, In this fall, I'm taking my talents to South Beach..wait..I mean #naughtydog and #thelastofus...can't wait."
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida revealed that The Last Of Us is due out some time in 2013.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive