Nate Wells joins Naughty Dog to work on The Last Of Us
Irrational's former art director Nate Wells has revealed where he is working now.
Wells has joined Uncharted developer Naughty Dog to work on their new survival PS3 title The Last Of Us.
He announced the news on Twitter saying, "In this fall, and this is hard, In this fall, I'm taking my talents to South Beach..wait..I mean #naughtydog and #thelastofus...can't wait."
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida revealed that The Last Of Us is due out some time in 2013.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free