Contracts online mode revealed for Hitman: Absolution
IO Interactive has unveiled the new online mode to feature in Hitman: Absolution.
Contracts mode will allow players to set up their own hits, choosing the level, target, weapons available and then defining rules for completion including time limit, style and witnesses.
The mode is very simple to learn to use and there are no level editors. It is just a matter of playing to create and then you can share the levels with your friends and compete with each other to set records on each other's levels. IO Interactive will also include a few of their own special Contracts to try out.
Gameplay director, Christian Elverdam said, "Contracts was inspired by our loyal and extremely creative fans, many of whom are still finding new and amazing ways of taking out targets in previous Hitman games. Contracts mode finally delivers a way for Hitman players to fully realize both their creativity and competitive nature. Whether they're fighting to shave off a split second from their time or combining elements and timing events to create unprecedented accidental deaths, gamers can now challenge and inspire each another with an endless variety of user-generated contracts."
Hitman: Absolution will be out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 20th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update