Contracts online mode revealed for Hitman: Absolution
IO Interactive has unveiled the new online mode to feature in Hitman: Absolution.
Contracts mode will allow players to set up their own hits, choosing the level, target, weapons available and then defining rules for completion including time limit, style and witnesses.
The mode is very simple to learn to use and there are no level editors. It is just a matter of playing to create and then you can share the levels with your friends and compete with each other to set records on each other's levels. IO Interactive will also include a few of their own special Contracts to try out.
Gameplay director, Christian Elverdam said, "Contracts was inspired by our loyal and extremely creative fans, many of whom are still finding new and amazing ways of taking out targets in previous Hitman games. Contracts mode finally delivers a way for Hitman players to fully realize both their creativity and competitive nature. Whether they're fighting to shave off a split second from their time or combining elements and timing events to create unprecedented accidental deaths, gamers can now challenge and inspire each another with an endless variety of user-generated contracts."
Hitman: Absolution will be out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 20th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year