Co-op Mann vs Machine mode arriving soon for Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is getting its very own co-op gameplay mode in the shape of Mann vs Machine this week.
The Mann vs Machine pits six players against hordes of incoming robots in a variety of missions to earn loot and unlock more Steam achievements.
The new update includes all-new maps designed specifically for the Mann vs Machine mode and more chances to upgrade abilities and weapons to boot.
Mann vs Machine will be available as a free automatic update for PC and Mac on Steam from tomorrow, August the 15th.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes