Co-op Mann vs Machine mode arriving soon for Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is getting its very own co-op gameplay mode in the shape of Mann vs Machine this week.
The Mann vs Machine pits six players against hordes of incoming robots in a variety of missions to earn loot and unlock more Steam achievements.
The new update includes all-new maps designed specifically for the Mann vs Machine mode and more chances to upgrade abilities and weapons to boot.
Mann vs Machine will be available as a free automatic update for PC and Mac on Steam from tomorrow, August the 15th.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced