Co-op Mann vs Machine mode arriving soon for Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is getting its very own co-op gameplay mode in the shape of Mann vs Machine this week.
The Mann vs Machine pits six players against hordes of incoming robots in a variety of missions to earn loot and unlock more Steam achievements.
The new update includes all-new maps designed specifically for the Mann vs Machine mode and more chances to upgrade abilities and weapons to boot.
Mann vs Machine will be available as a free automatic update for PC and Mac on Steam from tomorrow, August the 15th.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives