Co-op Mann vs Machine mode arriving soon for Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is getting its very own co-op gameplay mode in the shape of Mann vs Machine this week.
The Mann vs Machine pits six players against hordes of incoming robots in a variety of missions to earn loot and unlock more Steam achievements.
The new update includes all-new maps designed specifically for the Mann vs Machine mode and more chances to upgrade abilities and weapons to boot.
Mann vs Machine will be available as a free automatic update for PC and Mac on Steam from tomorrow, August the 15th.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit