Co-op Mann vs Machine mode arriving soon for Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is getting its very own co-op gameplay mode in the shape of Mann vs Machine this week.
The Mann vs Machine pits six players against hordes of incoming robots in a variety of missions to earn loot and unlock more Steam achievements.
The new update includes all-new maps designed specifically for the Mann vs Machine mode and more chances to upgrade abilities and weapons to boot.
Mann vs Machine will be available as a free automatic update for PC and Mac on Steam from tomorrow, August the 15th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May