Zynga looked to bring Fez to mobile
The creator of indie hit Fez has revealed that he was approached by social dev Zynga to bring Fez to mobiles.
Phil Fish revealed on Polytron's Twitter that they Zynga, who are struggling at the moment, had made the offer possibly seeking to expand their horizons in an attempt turn their fortunes around.
The Tweet read, "Zynga approached us to port Fez to mobile. We politely refused. So, look forward to Zynga's Fex any day now, I guess!"
Zynga's stock price has been on a downward trajectory for a while now and they have been looking for ways to reverse the trend recently releasing their first arcade title Ruby Blast.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer