Zynga looked to bring Fez to mobile
The creator of indie hit Fez has revealed that he was approached by social dev Zynga to bring Fez to mobiles.
Phil Fish revealed on Polytron's Twitter that they Zynga, who are struggling at the moment, had made the offer possibly seeking to expand their horizons in an attempt turn their fortunes around.
The Tweet read, "Zynga approached us to port Fez to mobile. We politely refused. So, look forward to Zynga's Fex any day now, I guess!"
Zynga's stock price has been on a downward trajectory for a while now and they have been looking for ways to reverse the trend recently releasing their first arcade title Ruby Blast.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title