Zynga looked to bring Fez to mobile
The creator of indie hit Fez has revealed that he was approached by social dev Zynga to bring Fez to mobiles.
Phil Fish revealed on Polytron's Twitter that they Zynga, who are struggling at the moment, had made the offer possibly seeking to expand their horizons in an attempt turn their fortunes around.
The Tweet read, "Zynga approached us to port Fez to mobile. We politely refused. So, look forward to Zynga's Fex any day now, I guess!"
Zynga's stock price has been on a downward trajectory for a while now and they have been looking for ways to reverse the trend recently releasing their first arcade title Ruby Blast.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users