Zynga looked to bring Fez to mobile
The creator of indie hit Fez has revealed that he was approached by social dev Zynga to bring Fez to mobiles.
Phil Fish revealed on Polytron's Twitter that they Zynga, who are struggling at the moment, had made the offer possibly seeking to expand their horizons in an attempt turn their fortunes around.
The Tweet read, "Zynga approached us to port Fez to mobile. We politely refused. So, look forward to Zynga's Fex any day now, I guess!"
Zynga's stock price has been on a downward trajectory for a while now and they have been looking for ways to reverse the trend recently releasing their first arcade title Ruby Blast.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto