Zynga looked to bring Fez to mobile
The creator of indie hit Fez has revealed that he was approached by social dev Zynga to bring Fez to mobiles.
Phil Fish revealed on Polytron's Twitter that they Zynga, who are struggling at the moment, had made the offer possibly seeking to expand their horizons in an attempt turn their fortunes around.
The Tweet read, "Zynga approached us to port Fez to mobile. We politely refused. So, look forward to Zynga's Fex any day now, I guess!"
Zynga's stock price has been on a downward trajectory for a while now and they have been looking for ways to reverse the trend recently releasing their first arcade title Ruby Blast.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free