F1 2012 release date confirmed for next month
Codemasters has announced the final release date for this year's Formula One title.
F1 2012 is aiming to be the most accessible entry in the series so far with the addition of the Young Driver Test which acts as a tutorial mode. It also includes Hot Lap tutorial video for each circuit narrated by former F1 driver and TV pundit Anthony Davidson.
Creative director, Stephen Hood said, "The aim for the 2012 game is to make more of a complete FORMULA ONE experience. [The Young Driver Test] gives those up and coming drivers track time to showcase their talents and its wonderful that we are able to copy the elements that happen on those real Young Driver Test sessions in the game."
F1 2012 will hit PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 21st.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer