F1 2012 release date confirmed for next month
Codemasters has announced the final release date for this year's Formula One title.
F1 2012 is aiming to be the most accessible entry in the series so far with the addition of the Young Driver Test which acts as a tutorial mode. It also includes Hot Lap tutorial video for each circuit narrated by former F1 driver and TV pundit Anthony Davidson.
Creative director, Stephen Hood said, "The aim for the 2012 game is to make more of a complete FORMULA ONE experience. [The Young Driver Test] gives those up and coming drivers track time to showcase their talents and its wonderful that we are able to copy the elements that happen on those real Young Driver Test sessions in the game."
F1 2012 will hit PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 21st.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes