F1 2012 release date confirmed for next month
Codemasters has announced the final release date for this year's Formula One title.
F1 2012 is aiming to be the most accessible entry in the series so far with the addition of the Young Driver Test which acts as a tutorial mode. It also includes Hot Lap tutorial video for each circuit narrated by former F1 driver and TV pundit Anthony Davidson.
Creative director, Stephen Hood said, "The aim for the 2012 game is to make more of a complete FORMULA ONE experience. [The Young Driver Test] gives those up and coming drivers track time to showcase their talents and its wonderful that we are able to copy the elements that happen on those real Young Driver Test sessions in the game."
F1 2012 will hit PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 21st.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015