F1 2012 release date confirmed for next month
Codemasters has announced the final release date for this year's Formula One title.
F1 2012 is aiming to be the most accessible entry in the series so far with the addition of the Young Driver Test which acts as a tutorial mode. It also includes Hot Lap tutorial video for each circuit narrated by former F1 driver and TV pundit Anthony Davidson.
Creative director, Stephen Hood said, "The aim for the 2012 game is to make more of a complete FORMULA ONE experience. [The Young Driver Test] gives those up and coming drivers track time to showcase their talents and its wonderful that we are able to copy the elements that happen on those real Young Driver Test sessions in the game."
F1 2012 will hit PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 21st.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week