F1 2012 release date confirmed for next month
Codemasters has announced the final release date for this year's Formula One title.
F1 2012 is aiming to be the most accessible entry in the series so far with the addition of the Young Driver Test which acts as a tutorial mode. It also includes Hot Lap tutorial video for each circuit narrated by former F1 driver and TV pundit Anthony Davidson.
Creative director, Stephen Hood said, "The aim for the 2012 game is to make more of a complete FORMULA ONE experience. [The Young Driver Test] gives those up and coming drivers track time to showcase their talents and its wonderful that we are able to copy the elements that happen on those real Young Driver Test sessions in the game."
F1 2012 will hit PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 21st.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free