Multiplayer axed from BioShock Infinite
Reports have appeared suggesting that Irrational has cut the multiplayer from BioShock Infinite following their high-profile staff departures.
Irrational has expended some considerable efforts working on two co-op multiplayer modes for BioShock Infinite and both modes have been axed.
One was a tower defence-style mode that apparently never worked properly and the other mode was a Spec Ops mode similar to the one in Modern Warfare allowing players to play through missions from the single-player game.
Ken Levine has stepped in to say that the game is still very much on track for release this next February.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan