Multiplayer axed from BioShock Infinite
Reports have appeared suggesting that Irrational has cut the multiplayer from BioShock Infinite following their high-profile staff departures.
Irrational has expended some considerable efforts working on two co-op multiplayer modes for BioShock Infinite and both modes have been axed.
One was a tower defence-style mode that apparently never worked properly and the other mode was a Spec Ops mode similar to the one in Modern Warfare allowing players to play through missions from the single-player game.
Ken Levine has stepped in to say that the game is still very much on track for release this next February.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter