Multiplayer axed from BioShock Infinite
Reports have appeared suggesting that Irrational has cut the multiplayer from BioShock Infinite following their high-profile staff departures.
Irrational has expended some considerable efforts working on two co-op multiplayer modes for BioShock Infinite and both modes have been axed.
One was a tower defence-style mode that apparently never worked properly and the other mode was a Spec Ops mode similar to the one in Modern Warfare allowing players to play through missions from the single-player game.
Ken Levine has stepped in to say that the game is still very much on track for release this next February.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave