Multiplayer axed from BioShock Infinite
Reports have appeared suggesting that Irrational has cut the multiplayer from BioShock Infinite following their high-profile staff departures.
Irrational has expended some considerable efforts working on two co-op multiplayer modes for BioShock Infinite and both modes have been axed.
One was a tower defence-style mode that apparently never worked properly and the other mode was a Spec Ops mode similar to the one in Modern Warfare allowing players to play through missions from the single-player game.
Ken Levine has stepped in to say that the game is still very much on track for release this next February.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release