Multiplayer axed from BioShock Infinite
Reports have appeared suggesting that Irrational has cut the multiplayer from BioShock Infinite following their high-profile staff departures.
Irrational has expended some considerable efforts working on two co-op multiplayer modes for BioShock Infinite and both modes have been axed.
One was a tower defence-style mode that apparently never worked properly and the other mode was a Spec Ops mode similar to the one in Modern Warfare allowing players to play through missions from the single-player game.
Ken Levine has stepped in to say that the game is still very much on track for release this next February.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold