Dust 514 Precursor update brings the first live EVE Online integration
CCP has revealed details of the Precursor update that they're bringing to Dust 514 this month.
Precursor brings the first live integration between Dust 514 and EVE Online by moving the action to the EVE Online test server, Singularity allowing PS3 gamers to communicate with PC and Mac gamers. It also adds the Orbital Strike Framework allowing squad leaders to call in strikes from a War Barge in orbit.
The update also introduces Instant Battle Matchmaking, new environments and keyboard and mouse implementation allowing players the choice of playing with a USB keyboard and mouse as well as with DualShock 3 or PlayStation Move controllers.
As with most updates it also brings with it a host of improvements and bug fixes sharpening up the game experience. Precursor is due to hit the Dust 514 beta on August the 21st.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft