Dust 514 Precursor update brings the first live EVE Online integration
CCP has revealed details of the Precursor update that they're bringing to Dust 514 this month.
Precursor brings the first live integration between Dust 514 and EVE Online by moving the action to the EVE Online test server, Singularity allowing PS3 gamers to communicate with PC and Mac gamers. It also adds the Orbital Strike Framework allowing squad leaders to call in strikes from a War Barge in orbit.
The update also introduces Instant Battle Matchmaking, new environments and keyboard and mouse implementation allowing players the choice of playing with a USB keyboard and mouse as well as with DualShock 3 or PlayStation Move controllers.
As with most updates it also brings with it a host of improvements and bug fixes sharpening up the game experience. Precursor is due to hit the Dust 514 beta on August the 21st.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May