Dust 514 Precursor update brings the first live EVE Online integration
CCP has revealed details of the Precursor update that they're bringing to Dust 514 this month.
Precursor brings the first live integration between Dust 514 and EVE Online by moving the action to the EVE Online test server, Singularity allowing PS3 gamers to communicate with PC and Mac gamers. It also adds the Orbital Strike Framework allowing squad leaders to call in strikes from a War Barge in orbit.
The update also introduces Instant Battle Matchmaking, new environments and keyboard and mouse implementation allowing players the choice of playing with a USB keyboard and mouse as well as with DualShock 3 or PlayStation Move controllers.
As with most updates it also brings with it a host of improvements and bug fixes sharpening up the game experience. Precursor is due to hit the Dust 514 beta on August the 21st.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold