Glitch sees some Xbox Live items priced with regular money
Some Avatar items appeared on Xbox Live priced in real-world currency instead of Microsoft Points.
Microsoft has announced that the pricing was a glitch and definitely no indication that they would be ditching Microsoft Points any time soon.
Their official statement read, "Yesterday, a few avatar items appeared with an option to purchase with local currency, instead of Microsoft Points."
It continued, "This display error doesn't signal a change in payment options, but rather an error in how the offers were configured in our services which resulted in an inconsistent experience. It is in the process of being resolved."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree