Glitch sees some Xbox Live items priced with regular money
Some Avatar items appeared on Xbox Live priced in real-world currency instead of Microsoft Points.
Microsoft has announced that the pricing was a glitch and definitely no indication that they would be ditching Microsoft Points any time soon.
Their official statement read, "Yesterday, a few avatar items appeared with an option to purchase with local currency, instead of Microsoft Points."
It continued, "This display error doesn't signal a change in payment options, but rather an error in how the offers were configured in our services which resulted in an inconsistent experience. It is in the process of being resolved."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3