Glitch sees some Xbox Live items priced with regular money
Some Avatar items appeared on Xbox Live priced in real-world currency instead of Microsoft Points.
Microsoft has announced that the pricing was a glitch and definitely no indication that they would be ditching Microsoft Points any time soon.
Their official statement read, "Yesterday, a few avatar items appeared with an option to purchase with local currency, instead of Microsoft Points."
It continued, "This display error doesn't signal a change in payment options, but rather an error in how the offers were configured in our services which resulted in an inconsistent experience. It is in the process of being resolved."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey