Glitch sees some Xbox Live items priced with regular money
Some Avatar items appeared on Xbox Live priced in real-world currency instead of Microsoft Points.
Microsoft has announced that the pricing was a glitch and definitely no indication that they would be ditching Microsoft Points any time soon.
Their official statement read, "Yesterday, a few avatar items appeared with an option to purchase with local currency, instead of Microsoft Points."
It continued, "This display error doesn't signal a change in payment options, but rather an error in how the offers were configured in our services which resulted in an inconsistent experience. It is in the process of being resolved."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto