Glitch sees some Xbox Live items priced with regular money
Some Avatar items appeared on Xbox Live priced in real-world currency instead of Microsoft Points.
Microsoft has announced that the pricing was a glitch and definitely no indication that they would be ditching Microsoft Points any time soon.
Their official statement read, "Yesterday, a few avatar items appeared with an option to purchase with local currency, instead of Microsoft Points."
It continued, "This display error doesn't signal a change in payment options, but rather an error in how the offers were configured in our services which resulted in an inconsistent experience. It is in the process of being resolved."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes