Call Of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to debut at gamescom
Activision has announced that they will be giving the multiplayer for Black Ops II its first public run out at this year's gamescom.
Not only will they be showing the multiplayer off they will be streaming the reveal live on Xbox Live as well as live gameplay from the show floor.
Activision's Thibaud de Saint-Quentin said, "With more than a quarter of a million visitors expected over four days, Gamescom provides the perfect opportunity to reveal the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to European players and gaming fans from around the world. Gamescom 2012 will be the most exciting and engaging to date."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 13th of November.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit