Call Of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to debut at gamescom
Activision has announced that they will be giving the multiplayer for Black Ops II its first public run out at this year's gamescom.
Not only will they be showing the multiplayer off they will be streaming the reveal live on Xbox Live as well as live gameplay from the show floor.
Activision's Thibaud de Saint-Quentin said, "With more than a quarter of a million visitors expected over four days, Gamescom provides the perfect opportunity to reveal the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to European players and gaming fans from around the world. Gamescom 2012 will be the most exciting and engaging to date."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 13th of November.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria