Call Of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to debut at gamescom
Activision has announced that they will be giving the multiplayer for Black Ops II its first public run out at this year's gamescom.
Not only will they be showing the multiplayer off they will be streaming the reveal live on Xbox Live as well as live gameplay from the show floor.
Activision's Thibaud de Saint-Quentin said, "With more than a quarter of a million visitors expected over four days, Gamescom provides the perfect opportunity to reveal the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to European players and gaming fans from around the world. Gamescom 2012 will be the most exciting and engaging to date."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 13th of November.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey