Call Of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to debut at gamescom
Activision has announced that they will be giving the multiplayer for Black Ops II its first public run out at this year's gamescom.
Not only will they be showing the multiplayer off they will be streaming the reveal live on Xbox Live as well as live gameplay from the show floor.
Activision's Thibaud de Saint-Quentin said, "With more than a quarter of a million visitors expected over four days, Gamescom provides the perfect opportunity to reveal the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to European players and gaming fans from around the world. Gamescom 2012 will be the most exciting and engaging to date."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 13th of November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3