Call Of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to debut at gamescom
Activision has announced that they will be giving the multiplayer for Black Ops II its first public run out at this year's gamescom.
Not only will they be showing the multiplayer off they will be streaming the reveal live on Xbox Live as well as live gameplay from the show floor.
Activision's Thibaud de Saint-Quentin said, "With more than a quarter of a million visitors expected over four days, Gamescom provides the perfect opportunity to reveal the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer to European players and gaming fans from around the world. Gamescom 2012 will be the most exciting and engaging to date."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 13th of November.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015