Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 patch released, 360 patch canned
Konami has launched their much-needed patch for the Silent Hill HD Collection on the PlayStation 3.
The patch will fix many of the reported issues including the frame-rate, audio-synching and fog problems that have plagued the PS3 version of the Silent Hill HD Collection.
They have decided however that the Xbox 360 version will not be receiving the same treatment and have cancelled the patch due to technical issues and resources.
Konami added in a statement, "Konami apologises to any players who are continuing to experience these issues on the Xbox 360 sku."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching