Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 patch released, 360 patch canned
Konami has launched their much-needed patch for the Silent Hill HD Collection on the PlayStation 3.
The patch will fix many of the reported issues including the frame-rate, audio-synching and fog problems that have plagued the PS3 version of the Silent Hill HD Collection.
They have decided however that the Xbox 360 version will not be receiving the same treatment and have cancelled the patch due to technical issues and resources.
Konami added in a statement, "Konami apologises to any players who are continuing to experience these issues on the Xbox 360 sku."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer