Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 patch released, 360 patch canned
Konami has launched their much-needed patch for the Silent Hill HD Collection on the PlayStation 3.
The patch will fix many of the reported issues including the frame-rate, audio-synching and fog problems that have plagued the PS3 version of the Silent Hill HD Collection.
They have decided however that the Xbox 360 version will not be receiving the same treatment and have cancelled the patch due to technical issues and resources.
Konami added in a statement, "Konami apologises to any players who are continuing to experience these issues on the Xbox 360 sku."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free