Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 patch released, 360 patch canned
Konami has launched their much-needed patch for the Silent Hill HD Collection on the PlayStation 3.
The patch will fix many of the reported issues including the frame-rate, audio-synching and fog problems that have plagued the PS3 version of the Silent Hill HD Collection.
They have decided however that the Xbox 360 version will not be receiving the same treatment and have cancelled the patch due to technical issues and resources.
Konami added in a statement, "Konami apologises to any players who are continuing to experience these issues on the Xbox 360 sku."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today