Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 patch released, 360 patch canned
Konami has launched their much-needed patch for the Silent Hill HD Collection on the PlayStation 3.
The patch will fix many of the reported issues including the frame-rate, audio-synching and fog problems that have plagued the PS3 version of the Silent Hill HD Collection.
They have decided however that the Xbox 360 version will not be receiving the same treatment and have cancelled the patch due to technical issues and resources.
Konami added in a statement, "Konami apologises to any players who are continuing to experience these issues on the Xbox 360 sku."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto