Two key staff leave Irrational Games
Two of the key staff involved in the development of BioShock Infinite have left the team at Irrational Games.
Director of product development, Tim Gerritzen and art director Nate Wells have both departed the BioShock developer and have altered their LinkedIn profiles to reflect their changes of employment.
Wells spent 13 years at Irrational and his distinctive art style heavily influenced the way BioShock looked. Scott Sinclair will fill Wells' shoes as art director on BioShock Infinite.
Hopefully this won't have too much of a negative effect on BioShock Infinite which is due out at the beginning of next year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer