Two key staff leave Irrational Games
Two of the key staff involved in the development of BioShock Infinite have left the team at Irrational Games.
Director of product development, Tim Gerritzen and art director Nate Wells have both departed the BioShock developer and have altered their LinkedIn profiles to reflect their changes of employment.
Wells spent 13 years at Irrational and his distinctive art style heavily influenced the way BioShock looked. Scott Sinclair will fill Wells' shoes as art director on BioShock Infinite.
Hopefully this won't have too much of a negative effect on BioShock Infinite which is due out at the beginning of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3