Two key staff leave Irrational Games
Two of the key staff involved in the development of BioShock Infinite have left the team at Irrational Games.
Director of product development, Tim Gerritzen and art director Nate Wells have both departed the BioShock developer and have altered their LinkedIn profiles to reflect their changes of employment.
Wells spent 13 years at Irrational and his distinctive art style heavily influenced the way BioShock looked. Scott Sinclair will fill Wells' shoes as art director on BioShock Infinite.
Hopefully this won't have too much of a negative effect on BioShock Infinite which is due out at the beginning of next year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch