Two key staff leave Irrational Games
Two of the key staff involved in the development of BioShock Infinite have left the team at Irrational Games.
Director of product development, Tim Gerritzen and art director Nate Wells have both departed the BioShock developer and have altered their LinkedIn profiles to reflect their changes of employment.
Wells spent 13 years at Irrational and his distinctive art style heavily influenced the way BioShock looked. Scott Sinclair will fill Wells' shoes as art director on BioShock Infinite.
Hopefully this won't have too much of a negative effect on BioShock Infinite which is due out at the beginning of next year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year