Two key staff leave Irrational Games
Two of the key staff involved in the development of BioShock Infinite have left the team at Irrational Games.
Director of product development, Tim Gerritzen and art director Nate Wells have both departed the BioShock developer and have altered their LinkedIn profiles to reflect their changes of employment.
Wells spent 13 years at Irrational and his distinctive art style heavily influenced the way BioShock looked. Scott Sinclair will fill Wells' shoes as art director on BioShock Infinite.
Hopefully this won't have too much of a negative effect on BioShock Infinite which is due out at the beginning of next year.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up