Mafia 3 in development for next-gen consoles
Sources have suggested that 2K Czech is working on Mafia 3 for the new generation of console hardware.
It has already been confirmed that 2K Czech are working on Mafia 3 and they have even been working with Rockstar North on GTA V to learn how to make the third Mafia game the best it can be.
The news came from a source close to 2K and they also suggested that the game was heading for a 2013 release.
2K Games has released a statement saying only "2K does not comment on internet rumour or speculation".
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan