Mafia 3 in development for next-gen consoles
Sources have suggested that 2K Czech is working on Mafia 3 for the new generation of console hardware.
It has already been confirmed that 2K Czech are working on Mafia 3 and they have even been working with Rockstar North on GTA V to learn how to make the third Mafia game the best it can be.
The news came from a source close to 2K and they also suggested that the game was heading for a 2013 release.
2K Games has released a statement saying only "2K does not comment on internet rumour or speculation".
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey