Mafia 3 in development for next-gen consoles
Sources have suggested that 2K Czech is working on Mafia 3 for the new generation of console hardware.
It has already been confirmed that 2K Czech are working on Mafia 3 and they have even been working with Rockstar North on GTA V to learn how to make the third Mafia game the best it can be.
The news came from a source close to 2K and they also suggested that the game was heading for a 2013 release.
2K Games has released a statement saying only "2K does not comment on internet rumour or speculation".
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side