Microsoft exec makes first mention of "The New Xbox"
They've gone and done it and made their first mention of their new home console.
In an interview about Windows 8, Microsoft general manager Brian Hall mentioned the new Xbox briefly alongside some new planned advances to come with their new OS.
Hall said, "We've operated Hotmail for about 16 years, we obviously have Exchange and Outlook that people use at work, and we just decided it was time to do something new and bring the best from each of those and put them together and release it right in time for the new wave of products that we have coming out with Windows 8, with the new version of Office, with the New Windows Phone and the new Xbox."
Of course, this is a fairly vague reference and instead of a brand new piece of console hardware it could merely be a reference to the new SmartGlass and IE updates coming to the 360 dashboard.
Thanks The Verge.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced