Footage appears of Black Mesa, the Half-Life Source remake
Two separate videos of gameplay footage from Black Mesa, the Source-based remake of the original Half-Life.
The videos show footage from fairly old builds of the game but they are very healthy representations of how the game is shaping up and mouthwatering indications of what could be.
The videos show footage of the On A Rail and Surface Tension segments of the game and even show the ability to use iron sights to aim which would be a first in a single player Half-Life game. Both videos can be viewed by following the link.
Hopefully this new footage will go some way to slake the thirst for the appearance of the long-awaited Half-Life 3.
Thanks Egde Online.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015