Footage appears of Black Mesa, the Half-Life Source remake
Two separate videos of gameplay footage from Black Mesa, the Source-based remake of the original Half-Life.
The videos show footage from fairly old builds of the game but they are very healthy representations of how the game is shaping up and mouthwatering indications of what could be.
The videos show footage of the On A Rail and Surface Tension segments of the game and even show the ability to use iron sights to aim which would be a first in a single player Half-Life game. Both videos can be viewed by following the link.
Hopefully this new footage will go some way to slake the thirst for the appearance of the long-awaited Half-Life 3.
Thanks Egde Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer