Footage appears of Black Mesa, the Half-Life Source remake
Two separate videos of gameplay footage from Black Mesa, the Source-based remake of the original Half-Life.
The videos show footage from fairly old builds of the game but they are very healthy representations of how the game is shaping up and mouthwatering indications of what could be.
The videos show footage of the On A Rail and Surface Tension segments of the game and even show the ability to use iron sights to aim which would be a first in a single player Half-Life game. Both videos can be viewed by following the link.
Hopefully this new footage will go some way to slake the thirst for the appearance of the long-awaited Half-Life 3.
Thanks Egde Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free