Footage appears of Black Mesa, the Half-Life Source remake
Two separate videos of gameplay footage from Black Mesa, the Source-based remake of the original Half-Life.
The videos show footage from fairly old builds of the game but they are very healthy representations of how the game is shaping up and mouthwatering indications of what could be.
The videos show footage of the On A Rail and Surface Tension segments of the game and even show the ability to use iron sights to aim which would be a first in a single player Half-Life game. Both videos can be viewed by following the link.
Hopefully this new footage will go some way to slake the thirst for the appearance of the long-awaited Half-Life 3.
Thanks Egde Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title