Footage appears of Black Mesa, the Half-Life Source remake
Two separate videos of gameplay footage from Black Mesa, the Source-based remake of the original Half-Life.
The videos show footage from fairly old builds of the game but they are very healthy representations of how the game is shaping up and mouthwatering indications of what could be.
The videos show footage of the On A Rail and Surface Tension segments of the game and even show the ability to use iron sights to aim which would be a first in a single player Half-Life game. Both videos can be viewed by following the link.
Hopefully this new footage will go some way to slake the thirst for the appearance of the long-awaited Half-Life 3.
Thanks Egde Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year