Codemasters reveals the Champions Mode for F1 2012
F1 2012 will feature a brand new game mode called Champions Mode allowing players to challenge all six F1 World Champions currently racing in Formula One.
The mode features a challenge for each of the former World Champions starting with Kimi Raikkonnen, heading on to Lewis Hamilton, then Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and finally Michael Schumacher.
Raikkonnen's challenge sees players take the role of his team mate with three laps left to go in the race. Starting on fresh tyres from a pit stop players must cross the finish line ahead of Kimi in order to pass the challenge.
F1 2012 will pull up to the line on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September the 21st.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities