Codemasters reveals the Champions Mode for F1 2012
F1 2012 will feature a brand new game mode called Champions Mode allowing players to challenge all six F1 World Champions currently racing in Formula One.
The mode features a challenge for each of the former World Champions starting with Kimi Raikkonnen, heading on to Lewis Hamilton, then Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and finally Michael Schumacher.
Raikkonnen's challenge sees players take the role of his team mate with three laps left to go in the race. Starting on fresh tyres from a pit stop players must cross the finish line ahead of Kimi in order to pass the challenge.
F1 2012 will pull up to the line on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September the 21st.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives