Codemasters reveals the Champions Mode for F1 2012
F1 2012 will feature a brand new game mode called Champions Mode allowing players to challenge all six F1 World Champions currently racing in Formula One.
The mode features a challenge for each of the former World Champions starting with Kimi Raikkonnen, heading on to Lewis Hamilton, then Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and finally Michael Schumacher.
Raikkonnen's challenge sees players take the role of his team mate with three laps left to go in the race. Starting on fresh tyres from a pit stop players must cross the finish line ahead of Kimi in order to pass the challenge.
F1 2012 will pull up to the line on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September the 21st.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan