Codemasters reveals the Champions Mode for F1 2012
F1 2012 will feature a brand new game mode called Champions Mode allowing players to challenge all six F1 World Champions currently racing in Formula One.
The mode features a challenge for each of the former World Champions starting with Kimi Raikkonnen, heading on to Lewis Hamilton, then Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and finally Michael Schumacher.
Raikkonnen's challenge sees players take the role of his team mate with three laps left to go in the race. Starting on fresh tyres from a pit stop players must cross the finish line ahead of Kimi in order to pass the challenge.
F1 2012 will pull up to the line on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September the 21st.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week