Codemasters reveals the Champions Mode for F1 2012
F1 2012 will feature a brand new game mode called Champions Mode allowing players to challenge all six F1 World Champions currently racing in Formula One.
The mode features a challenge for each of the former World Champions starting with Kimi Raikkonnen, heading on to Lewis Hamilton, then Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and finally Michael Schumacher.
Raikkonnen's challenge sees players take the role of his team mate with three laps left to go in the race. Starting on fresh tyres from a pit stop players must cross the finish line ahead of Kimi in order to pass the challenge.
F1 2012 will pull up to the line on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September the 21st.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date