Number of community-made levels in LittleBigPlanet passes 7 million
MediaMolecule has announced that the number of community levels created in LittleBigPlanet has passed the 7 million mark.
The developer said that if all the community-created levels were stretched out end-to-end they'd stretch around the world six times and that there are still over 5000 levels created every day even four years after the release of the first game.
It also revealed that they went through 120 computers and 150 keyboards during the development of the series and they have received almost half a million emails from fans.
While they are no longer developing the series, LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita this September.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer