Number of community-made levels in LittleBigPlanet passes 7 million
MediaMolecule has announced that the number of community levels created in LittleBigPlanet has passed the 7 million mark.
The developer said that if all the community-created levels were stretched out end-to-end they'd stretch around the world six times and that there are still over 5000 levels created every day even four years after the release of the first game.
It also revealed that they went through 120 computers and 150 keyboards during the development of the series and they have received almost half a million emails from fans.
While they are no longer developing the series, LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita this September.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter