Number of community-made levels in LittleBigPlanet passes 7 million
MediaMolecule has announced that the number of community levels created in LittleBigPlanet has passed the 7 million mark.
The developer said that if all the community-created levels were stretched out end-to-end they'd stretch around the world six times and that there are still over 5000 levels created every day even four years after the release of the first game.
It also revealed that they went through 120 computers and 150 keyboards during the development of the series and they have received almost half a million emails from fans.
While they are no longer developing the series, LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita this September.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update