Number of community-made levels in LittleBigPlanet passes 7 million
MediaMolecule has announced that the number of community levels created in LittleBigPlanet has passed the 7 million mark.
The developer said that if all the community-created levels were stretched out end-to-end they'd stretch around the world six times and that there are still over 5000 levels created every day even four years after the release of the first game.
It also revealed that they went through 120 computers and 150 keyboards during the development of the series and they have received almost half a million emails from fans.
While they are no longer developing the series, LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita this September.
Thanks Edge Online.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year