Number of community-made levels in LittleBigPlanet passes 7 million
MediaMolecule has announced that the number of community levels created in LittleBigPlanet has passed the 7 million mark.
The developer said that if all the community-created levels were stretched out end-to-end they'd stretch around the world six times and that there are still over 5000 levels created every day even four years after the release of the first game.
It also revealed that they went through 120 computers and 150 keyboards during the development of the series and they have received almost half a million emails from fans.
While they are no longer developing the series, LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita this September.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year