No Crysis 3 for the Wii U
Crytek has been addressing any speculation that Crysis 3 may be appearing on the Wii U.
There had been suggestions that the CryEngine 3 works very well on Nintendo's new home console and Crysis 3's producer Mike Read has suggested that Crytek and Nintendo were working together to explore the possibility of the game appearing on the Wii U.
Crytek general manager Nick Button-Brown explained on Twitter, "Just to answer the speculation, we are not currently working on a wiiU version of #Crysis3."
Not to say that Crysis 3 will never reach the Wii U. It's just that it will definitely not be released alongside the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game when it arrives next February.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free