No Crysis 3 for the Wii U
Crytek has been addressing any speculation that Crysis 3 may be appearing on the Wii U.
There had been suggestions that the CryEngine 3 works very well on Nintendo's new home console and Crysis 3's producer Mike Read has suggested that Crytek and Nintendo were working together to explore the possibility of the game appearing on the Wii U.
Crytek general manager Nick Button-Brown explained on Twitter, "Just to answer the speculation, we are not currently working on a wiiU version of #Crysis3."
Not to say that Crysis 3 will never reach the Wii U. It's just that it will definitely not be released alongside the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game when it arrives next February.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch