No Crysis 3 for the Wii U
Crytek has been addressing any speculation that Crysis 3 may be appearing on the Wii U.
There had been suggestions that the CryEngine 3 works very well on Nintendo's new home console and Crysis 3's producer Mike Read has suggested that Crytek and Nintendo were working together to explore the possibility of the game appearing on the Wii U.
Crytek general manager Nick Button-Brown explained on Twitter, "Just to answer the speculation, we are not currently working on a wiiU version of #Crysis3."
Not to say that Crysis 3 will never reach the Wii U. It's just that it will definitely not be released alongside the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game when it arrives next February.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year