LittleBigPlanet given a release date on the PS Vita
Sony has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet.
When the PS Vita was announced LittleBigPlanet was one of the most promising titles that we have tried out. It tells as much about what LittleBigPlanet is capable of as it demonstrates the capabilities of the Vita itself.
LittleBigPlanet takes full advantage of all the different control systems available on the PS Vita using both the screen and the touch panel as well as the motion sensors and the camera to provide the most entertaining gameplay yet in the series. The touch controls also allow much more easy use of the creation tools making the game more accessible than ever before.
LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita on September the 19th in the UK and September the 25th in the US.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like