LittleBigPlanet given a release date on the PS Vita
Sony has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet.
When the PS Vita was announced LittleBigPlanet was one of the most promising titles that we have tried out. It tells as much about what LittleBigPlanet is capable of as it demonstrates the capabilities of the Vita itself.
LittleBigPlanet takes full advantage of all the different control systems available on the PS Vita using both the screen and the touch panel as well as the motion sensors and the camera to provide the most entertaining gameplay yet in the series. The touch controls also allow much more easy use of the creation tools making the game more accessible than ever before.
LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita on September the 19th in the UK and September the 25th in the US.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May