LittleBigPlanet given a release date on the PS Vita
Sony has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet.
When the PS Vita was announced LittleBigPlanet was one of the most promising titles that we have tried out. It tells as much about what LittleBigPlanet is capable of as it demonstrates the capabilities of the Vita itself.
LittleBigPlanet takes full advantage of all the different control systems available on the PS Vita using both the screen and the touch panel as well as the motion sensors and the camera to provide the most entertaining gameplay yet in the series. The touch controls also allow much more easy use of the creation tools making the game more accessible than ever before.
LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita on September the 19th in the UK and September the 25th in the US.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO