LittleBigPlanet given a release date on the PS Vita
Sony has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet.
When the PS Vita was announced LittleBigPlanet was one of the most promising titles that we have tried out. It tells as much about what LittleBigPlanet is capable of as it demonstrates the capabilities of the Vita itself.
LittleBigPlanet takes full advantage of all the different control systems available on the PS Vita using both the screen and the touch panel as well as the motion sensors and the camera to provide the most entertaining gameplay yet in the series. The touch controls also allow much more easy use of the creation tools making the game more accessible than ever before.
LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita on September the 19th in the UK and September the 25th in the US.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent