LittleBigPlanet given a release date on the PS Vita
Sony has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet.
When the PS Vita was announced LittleBigPlanet was one of the most promising titles that we have tried out. It tells as much about what LittleBigPlanet is capable of as it demonstrates the capabilities of the Vita itself.
LittleBigPlanet takes full advantage of all the different control systems available on the PS Vita using both the screen and the touch panel as well as the motion sensors and the camera to provide the most entertaining gameplay yet in the series. The touch controls also allow much more easy use of the creation tools making the game more accessible than ever before.
LittleBigPlanet will arrive on the PS Vita on September the 19th in the UK and September the 25th in the US.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon