EA reveals the new Frostbite 2-powered Army Of Two
EA has announced a brand new game in the Army Of Two series being put together by Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel takes the series and gives it a more mature and gritty tone than ever before. Set in Mexico, two members of the TWO PMC operatives called Alpha and Bravo are dropped into a vicious drug war in the heart of Central America.
Executive producer on the game Julian Beak said, "We wanted to refresh the Army of TWO franchise for a new generation of action gamers, and at the same time, stay true to the core concept that really made the first two games fan favorites. With meaningful, seamless co-op gameplay at its core and explosive new tag-team features, gamers will have to work together tactically and strategically as they push through a city dominated by one of Mexicos deadliest drug cartels."
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel is set to be released in March of next year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year