EA reveals the new Frostbite 2-powered Army Of Two
EA has announced a brand new game in the Army Of Two series being put together by Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel takes the series and gives it a more mature and gritty tone than ever before. Set in Mexico, two members of the TWO PMC operatives called Alpha and Bravo are dropped into a vicious drug war in the heart of Central America.
Executive producer on the game Julian Beak said, "We wanted to refresh the Army of TWO franchise for a new generation of action gamers, and at the same time, stay true to the core concept that really made the first two games fan favorites. With meaningful, seamless co-op gameplay at its core and explosive new tag-team features, gamers will have to work together tactically and strategically as they push through a city dominated by one of Mexicos deadliest drug cartels."
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel is set to be released in March of next year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto