EA reveals the new Frostbite 2-powered Army Of Two
EA has announced a brand new game in the Army Of Two series being put together by Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel takes the series and gives it a more mature and gritty tone than ever before. Set in Mexico, two members of the TWO PMC operatives called Alpha and Bravo are dropped into a vicious drug war in the heart of Central America.
Executive producer on the game Julian Beak said, "We wanted to refresh the Army of TWO franchise for a new generation of action gamers, and at the same time, stay true to the core concept that really made the first two games fan favorites. With meaningful, seamless co-op gameplay at its core and explosive new tag-team features, gamers will have to work together tactically and strategically as they push through a city dominated by one of Mexicos deadliest drug cartels."
Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel is set to be released in March of next year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey