Bethesda pulls out all the stops with the Dishonored voice cast
Bethesda has revealed a rather spectacular voice cast for Arkane's first release as a Bethesda studio.
Dishonored is voiced by some pretty hefty Hollywood names including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher and Reservoir Dog's resident razor expert Michael Madsen.
That's not all though with other cast members including Brad Dourif, Lena Headey, Mad Men's John Slattery and Kick Ass's Chloe Grace Moretz. Arkane has also lined up the man who scored Dexter, Daniel Licht to create the musical score for Dishonored.
Arkane's president Raphael Colantonio enthused, "Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game. We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Dishonored will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 21th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone