Bethesda pulls out all the stops with the Dishonored voice cast
Bethesda has revealed a rather spectacular voice cast for Arkane's first release as a Bethesda studio.
Dishonored is voiced by some pretty hefty Hollywood names including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher and Reservoir Dog's resident razor expert Michael Madsen.
That's not all though with other cast members including Brad Dourif, Lena Headey, Mad Men's John Slattery and Kick Ass's Chloe Grace Moretz. Arkane has also lined up the man who scored Dexter, Daniel Licht to create the musical score for Dishonored.
Arkane's president Raphael Colantonio enthused, "Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game. We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Dishonored will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 21th.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons