Bethesda pulls out all the stops with the Dishonored voice cast
Bethesda has revealed a rather spectacular voice cast for Arkane's first release as a Bethesda studio.
Dishonored is voiced by some pretty hefty Hollywood names including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher and Reservoir Dog's resident razor expert Michael Madsen.
That's not all though with other cast members including Brad Dourif, Lena Headey, Mad Men's John Slattery and Kick Ass's Chloe Grace Moretz. Arkane has also lined up the man who scored Dexter, Daniel Licht to create the musical score for Dishonored.
Arkane's president Raphael Colantonio enthused, "Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game. We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Dishonored will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 21th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter