Bethesda pulls out all the stops with the Dishonored voice cast
Bethesda has revealed a rather spectacular voice cast for Arkane's first release as a Bethesda studio.
Dishonored is voiced by some pretty hefty Hollywood names including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher and Reservoir Dog's resident razor expert Michael Madsen.
That's not all though with other cast members including Brad Dourif, Lena Headey, Mad Men's John Slattery and Kick Ass's Chloe Grace Moretz. Arkane has also lined up the man who scored Dexter, Daniel Licht to create the musical score for Dishonored.
Arkane's president Raphael Colantonio enthused, "Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game. We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Dishonored will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 21th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side