Bethesda pulls out all the stops with the Dishonored voice cast
Bethesda has revealed a rather spectacular voice cast for Arkane's first release as a Bethesda studio.
Dishonored is voiced by some pretty hefty Hollywood names including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher and Reservoir Dog's resident razor expert Michael Madsen.
That's not all though with other cast members including Brad Dourif, Lena Headey, Mad Men's John Slattery and Kick Ass's Chloe Grace Moretz. Arkane has also lined up the man who scored Dexter, Daniel Licht to create the musical score for Dishonored.
Arkane's president Raphael Colantonio enthused, "Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game. We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Dishonored will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 21th.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year