Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim arrives on PC
PC gamers will finally get their chance to tackle the new Dawnguard downloadable content for Skyrim from today.
In Dawnguard players must tackle the Vampire Lord Harkon as he attempts to plunge Tamriel into eternal darkness using the power of the Elder Scrolls unleashing his kind across the land.
Of course, in true Elder Scrolls fashion, players can foil Harkon's evil plans or even become a vampire lord themselves encountering new locations, weapons, creatures and more along the way.
Dawnguard is available to download on Steam from today for 13.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer