Painkiller Hell And Damnation beta opens today
Today sees the beginning of the beta testing phase for the new Painkiller game Hell And Damnation.
Beta testers will get their hands on the style of multiplayer gameplay that the first game introduced enhanced by the Unreal Engine 3 ranging from the horror single player to the network co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch multiplayer modes.
Reinhard Pollice from the game's publisher Nordic Games said, "We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum. The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game."
Nordic Games has re-published the original Painkiller Black Edition which includes Painkiller and expansion pack Battle Out Of Hell as well as a beta key for Painkiller Hell And Damnation, which will be released on PC from August 3rd.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent