Painkiller Hell And Damnation beta opens today
Today sees the beginning of the beta testing phase for the new Painkiller game Hell And Damnation.
Beta testers will get their hands on the style of multiplayer gameplay that the first game introduced enhanced by the Unreal Engine 3 ranging from the horror single player to the network co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch multiplayer modes.
Reinhard Pollice from the game's publisher Nordic Games said, "We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum. The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game."
Nordic Games has re-published the original Painkiller Black Edition which includes Painkiller and expansion pack Battle Out Of Hell as well as a beta key for Painkiller Hell And Damnation, which will be released on PC from August 3rd.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto