Painkiller Hell And Damnation beta opens today
Today sees the beginning of the beta testing phase for the new Painkiller game Hell And Damnation.
Beta testers will get their hands on the style of multiplayer gameplay that the first game introduced enhanced by the Unreal Engine 3 ranging from the horror single player to the network co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch multiplayer modes.
Reinhard Pollice from the game's publisher Nordic Games said, "We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum. The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game."
Nordic Games has re-published the original Painkiller Black Edition which includes Painkiller and expansion pack Battle Out Of Hell as well as a beta key for Painkiller Hell And Damnation, which will be released on PC from August 3rd.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon