Painkiller Hell And Damnation beta opens today
Today sees the beginning of the beta testing phase for the new Painkiller game Hell And Damnation.
Beta testers will get their hands on the style of multiplayer gameplay that the first game introduced enhanced by the Unreal Engine 3 ranging from the horror single player to the network co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch multiplayer modes.
Reinhard Pollice from the game's publisher Nordic Games said, "We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum. The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game."
Nordic Games has re-published the original Painkiller Black Edition which includes Painkiller and expansion pack Battle Out Of Hell as well as a beta key for Painkiller Hell And Damnation, which will be released on PC from August 3rd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3