Painkiller Hell And Damnation beta opens today
Today sees the beginning of the beta testing phase for the new Painkiller game Hell And Damnation.
Beta testers will get their hands on the style of multiplayer gameplay that the first game introduced enhanced by the Unreal Engine 3 ranging from the horror single player to the network co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch multiplayer modes.
Reinhard Pollice from the game's publisher Nordic Games said, "We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum. The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game."
Nordic Games has re-published the original Painkiller Black Edition which includes Painkiller and expansion pack Battle Out Of Hell as well as a beta key for Painkiller Hell And Damnation, which will be released on PC from August 3rd.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year