Guardian Hearts free-to-play RPG coming to PS Vita
Q Entertainment is carrying on the push to bring more free-to-play gaming to the PS Vita with a new RPG.
Guardian Hearts Online follows in the footsteps of SEGA's Samurai and Dragons offering standard content for free with the option to open up extra items through microtransactions.
The Japanese developer already has a mobile game called Guardian Hearts in which other players can be recruited online to join the party as NPCs. It is not clear whether the Vita game is a port of the mobile title or an entirely new title.
Guardian Hearts Online will arrive in Japan later this month but they have not made an announcement as to whether it will migrate West or not.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat