Guardian Hearts free-to-play RPG coming to PS Vita
Q Entertainment is carrying on the push to bring more free-to-play gaming to the PS Vita with a new RPG.
Guardian Hearts Online follows in the footsteps of SEGA's Samurai and Dragons offering standard content for free with the option to open up extra items through microtransactions.
The Japanese developer already has a mobile game called Guardian Hearts in which other players can be recruited online to join the party as NPCs. It is not clear whether the Vita game is a port of the mobile title or an entirely new title.
Guardian Hearts Online will arrive in Japan later this month but they have not made an announcement as to whether it will migrate West or not.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today