Guardian Hearts free-to-play RPG coming to PS Vita
Q Entertainment is carrying on the push to bring more free-to-play gaming to the PS Vita with a new RPG.
Guardian Hearts Online follows in the footsteps of SEGA's Samurai and Dragons offering standard content for free with the option to open up extra items through microtransactions.
The Japanese developer already has a mobile game called Guardian Hearts in which other players can be recruited online to join the party as NPCs. It is not clear whether the Vita game is a port of the mobile title or an entirely new title.
Guardian Hearts Online will arrive in Japan later this month but they have not made an announcement as to whether it will migrate West or not.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like