Guardian Hearts free-to-play RPG coming to PS Vita
Q Entertainment is carrying on the push to bring more free-to-play gaming to the PS Vita with a new RPG.
Guardian Hearts Online follows in the footsteps of SEGA's Samurai and Dragons offering standard content for free with the option to open up extra items through microtransactions.
The Japanese developer already has a mobile game called Guardian Hearts in which other players can be recruited online to join the party as NPCs. It is not clear whether the Vita game is a port of the mobile title or an entirely new title.
Guardian Hearts Online will arrive in Japan later this month but they have not made an announcement as to whether it will migrate West or not.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year