Guardian Hearts free-to-play RPG coming to PS Vita
Q Entertainment is carrying on the push to bring more free-to-play gaming to the PS Vita with a new RPG.
Guardian Hearts Online follows in the footsteps of SEGA's Samurai and Dragons offering standard content for free with the option to open up extra items through microtransactions.
The Japanese developer already has a mobile game called Guardian Hearts in which other players can be recruited online to join the party as NPCs. It is not clear whether the Vita game is a port of the mobile title or an entirely new title.
Guardian Hearts Online will arrive in Japan later this month but they have not made an announcement as to whether it will migrate West or not.
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One