Borderlands 2 will arrive completely uncut
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 2 has come through the rating process completely unscathed.
Even in countries like Australia and Germany which are notorious for cutting and even banning mature titles for seemingly small reasons, Borderlands 2 has managed to survive uncut.
They stated on their official blog, "We're happy to announce that Borderlands 2 will be uncut all over the world. Some fans will remember that the first Borderlands game was a bit toned down in certain territories compared to the rest of the world. No longer!"
"Do you live in Germany? Australia?" the blog continued. "Bandits will be just as likely to explode into bloody chunks of awesomeness as they will be in Canada or England (which is to say: very likely)."
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced