Borderlands 2 will arrive completely uncut
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 2 has come through the rating process completely unscathed.
Even in countries like Australia and Germany which are notorious for cutting and even banning mature titles for seemingly small reasons, Borderlands 2 has managed to survive uncut.
They stated on their official blog, "We're happy to announce that Borderlands 2 will be uncut all over the world. Some fans will remember that the first Borderlands game was a bit toned down in certain territories compared to the rest of the world. No longer!"
"Do you live in Germany? Australia?" the blog continued. "Bandits will be just as likely to explode into bloody chunks of awesomeness as they will be in Canada or England (which is to say: very likely)."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update