Borderlands 2 will arrive completely uncut
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 2 has come through the rating process completely unscathed.
Even in countries like Australia and Germany which are notorious for cutting and even banning mature titles for seemingly small reasons, Borderlands 2 has managed to survive uncut.
They stated on their official blog, "We're happy to announce that Borderlands 2 will be uncut all over the world. Some fans will remember that the first Borderlands game was a bit toned down in certain territories compared to the rest of the world. No longer!"
"Do you live in Germany? Australia?" the blog continued. "Bandits will be just as likely to explode into bloody chunks of awesomeness as they will be in Canada or England (which is to say: very likely)."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan