Borderlands 2 will arrive completely uncut
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 2 has come through the rating process completely unscathed.
Even in countries like Australia and Germany which are notorious for cutting and even banning mature titles for seemingly small reasons, Borderlands 2 has managed to survive uncut.
They stated on their official blog, "We're happy to announce that Borderlands 2 will be uncut all over the world. Some fans will remember that the first Borderlands game was a bit toned down in certain territories compared to the rest of the world. No longer!"
"Do you live in Germany? Australia?" the blog continued. "Bandits will be just as likely to explode into bloody chunks of awesomeness as they will be in Canada or England (which is to say: very likely)."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side