Rockstar reveals DLC release schedule for Max Payne 3 including a free pack
Rockstar has revealed when they will be releasing all of the remaining downloadable content bundles for Max Payne 3.
There are four packs of multiplayer content due to be released for Max Payne 3 over the next three months including one free bundle of content.
The Disorganized Crime Pack is free and adds the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map, a few modifiers for the Score Attack Arcade mode including explosive rounds, Lonewolf AI making enemies tougher and Headshots Only meaning enemies can only be killed by a bullet to the head.
The Hostage Negotiaton map pack is due in September and October will see the release of the Painful Memories map pack and the Deathmatch Made In Heaven map pack. Each of these three packs will cost 800 MS Points or 7.29 GBP on PSN and PC.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update