Rockstar reveals DLC release schedule for Max Payne 3 including a free pack
Rockstar has revealed when they will be releasing all of the remaining downloadable content bundles for Max Payne 3.
There are four packs of multiplayer content due to be released for Max Payne 3 over the next three months including one free bundle of content.
The Disorganized Crime Pack is free and adds the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map, a few modifiers for the Score Attack Arcade mode including explosive rounds, Lonewolf AI making enemies tougher and Headshots Only meaning enemies can only be killed by a bullet to the head.
The Hostage Negotiaton map pack is due in September and October will see the release of the Painful Memories map pack and the Deathmatch Made In Heaven map pack. Each of these three packs will cost 800 MS Points or 7.29 GBP on PSN and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year