Microsoft confirms that the Surface will arrive with Windows 8
Microsoft has announced that they will be releasing their brand new tablet computer, the Surface alongside Windows 8 this October.
The Surface will come in two models, the ARM-powered RT version sporting Windows RT , a cut-down version of Windows 8, and the Intel powered Pro running the full version of Windows 8.
Some developers are hoping that having a tablet computer capable of running Windows 8 and Microsoft has already confirmed that Halo 4 will feature Surface compatibility as well.
Windows 8 and both the Surface RT and the Surface Pro will arrive on October the 26th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising