Microsoft confirms that the Surface will arrive with Windows 8
Microsoft has announced that they will be releasing their brand new tablet computer, the Surface alongside Windows 8 this October.
The Surface will come in two models, the ARM-powered RT version sporting Windows RT , a cut-down version of Windows 8, and the Intel powered Pro running the full version of Windows 8.
Some developers are hoping that having a tablet computer capable of running Windows 8 and Microsoft has already confirmed that Halo 4 will feature Surface compatibility as well.
Windows 8 and both the Surface RT and the Surface Pro will arrive on October the 26th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter