Irrational pulls the Metacritic requirement from their job advert
Irrational Games had caused a bit of a storm when it had emerged that it had placed a minimum Metacritic score requirement on their latest recruitment advert.
The advert was discovered last week and it stated the BioShock developer were looking for a seasoned triple-A programmer with experience of working on at least one title that had scored 85 percent or more on Metacritic.
Irrational has now altered the advert to remove the requirement after the original reports emerged.
BioShock Infinite is Irrational's next game and it is due out at the beginning of 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year