Irrational pulls the Metacritic requirement from their job advert
Irrational Games had caused a bit of a storm when it had emerged that it had placed a minimum Metacritic score requirement on their latest recruitment advert.
The advert was discovered last week and it stated the BioShock developer were looking for a seasoned triple-A programmer with experience of working on at least one title that had scored 85 percent or more on Metacritic.
Irrational has now altered the advert to remove the requirement after the original reports emerged.
BioShock Infinite is Irrational's next game and it is due out at the beginning of 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One