Irrational pulls the Metacritic requirement from their job advert
Irrational Games had caused a bit of a storm when it had emerged that it had placed a minimum Metacritic score requirement on their latest recruitment advert.
The advert was discovered last week and it stated the BioShock developer were looking for a seasoned triple-A programmer with experience of working on at least one title that had scored 85 percent or more on Metacritic.
Irrational has now altered the advert to remove the requirement after the original reports emerged.
BioShock Infinite is Irrational's next game and it is due out at the beginning of 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light