Irrational pulls the Metacritic requirement from their job advert
Irrational Games had caused a bit of a storm when it had emerged that it had placed a minimum Metacritic score requirement on their latest recruitment advert.
The advert was discovered last week and it stated the BioShock developer were looking for a seasoned triple-A programmer with experience of working on at least one title that had scored 85 percent or more on Metacritic.
Irrational has now altered the advert to remove the requirement after the original reports emerged.
BioShock Infinite is Irrational's next game and it is due out at the beginning of 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3