Irrational pulls the Metacritic requirement from their job advert
Irrational Games had caused a bit of a storm when it had emerged that it had placed a minimum Metacritic score requirement on their latest recruitment advert.
The advert was discovered last week and it stated the BioShock developer were looking for a seasoned triple-A programmer with experience of working on at least one title that had scored 85 percent or more on Metacritic.
Irrational has now altered the advert to remove the requirement after the original reports emerged.
BioShock Infinite is Irrational's next game and it is due out at the beginning of 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power